My Little Diary :)

Hi, Ive started this diet today ive tried weight watchers,slimming world, healthy eating and just about everything and always gave up but not this time im determined, so i thought id make a little diary which i hope will help keep me on the right track :)

Well thats day 1 over with..
Had my 3 shakes and 4 pints of water, im not feeling that hungry it must be all the water ive had lol.. if tommorrow is as smooth as this then this shouldnt be 2 bad, anyways early days yet lol X

Todays not going well and its only day 2 I'm starving and everyones having an indian takeaway which I'm realllly wantiing bout 2 cave in :mad:

You'll be fine. Have some more water and have an early night. :)

It'll get much easier if you can make it to day 4/5. Stick with it hunni, you can do it :) x

Thanks hun I took your advice had some water and went to bed, I'm so glad I didn't eat anything! I was so hungry! :) X well day 3 it is.. Please tell me it gets easier lol

It gets much easier, trust me. After the first 4 days I think I'd gotten the hang of it, or at least, I'd stopped feeling as if im starving to death and the world was my nemesis! lol!

How are you feeling this morning?

Its going completely crap just ate a mcds and feel like crap where is my willpower :mad: sorry all I seem to be doing is moaning on this diary.. That's it tho from 2morro I'm going for it! How much damage would a mcds have done :(!

Pick yourself back up and dust yourself off. Drink plenty of water and put it behind you. I ate a kebab tonight to celebrate my loss. It's human nature to do these things, so don't beat yourself up about it. All we can do is keep doing out best :) xx

The first time i did this diet - i fudged up big time, i'd eat a KFC and then eat nothing the next day so i didn't gain. I realize now how bad that was and i should have just picked me self up and got on with it. Your gunna be fine, if your feeling peckish cook some chicken and veg =) x

You may think I'm mad to say this - but it's a revelation I've only just had and so I'm kind of keen to share.

Stop thinking of this diet as hard. It isn't - it's easy. It's the easiest diet you could ever do, because it takes away the complicated decision making process you get with other diets, e.g., how many calories, points, Syns you've got left.

So start thinking of it as easy. Say to yourself - "Cambridge is easy!" (yep, you'll feel like a nutter but never mind ;)).

Your mind believes what you say to it. Tell yourself something's going to be hard, and boy, will you have a tough time. :sigh:

But tell yourself something'll be easy - and it usually is.

Try it!

Oooh i like that Lily! x

Right i havent been on for a few days because i completely gave up..
Anyway moving onwards im starting again tommorrow.. :)

How are you doing hunni? If your heads in the right place, tomorrow will be a breeze ;)

Lily said:
You may think I'm mad to say this - but it's a revelation I've only just had and so I'm kind of keen to share.

Stop thinking of this diet as hard. It isn't - it's easy. It's the easiest diet you could ever do, because it takes away the complicated decision making process you get with other diets, e.g., how many calories, points, Syns you've got left.

So start thinking of it as easy. Say to yourself - "Cambridge is easy!" (yep, you'll feel like a nutter but never mind ;)).

Your mind believes what you say to it. Tell yourself something's going to be hard, and boy, will you have a tough time. :sigh:

But tell yourself something'll be easy - and it usually is.

Try it!

I like that approach, it makes sticking to cd so much more achievable x

Back