My LLT Journey!!! :)

sasababy

-Day 1 - Not too bad!-

Today I went for my first LL meeting, met some of my group members & got my foodpacks. When I got home I had my 1st 'meal' of the day - porridge which was suprisingly nice & sweet. Later on, I had a banana & strawberry shake followed by a shepard's pie. In general the foodpacks were tasty and not as bad as I imagined. Bring on day 2!

:talk017:

Lost 1 stone
Lost 2 stones
Lost 3 stones
Lost 4 stones
Lost 5 stones
Lost 6 stones
Lost 7 stones
Lost 8 stones
Lost 9 stones
Lost 10 stones
Lose more or maintain

Wore size 18 jeans
Wore size 16 jeans
Wore size 14 jeans
Wore size 12 jeans
Wore size 10 jeans

Goal: 60-65kg, size 10

Last edited:
-DAY 2 - Chicken soup (EWW!):yuk: -

Today was quite hard, last night I dreamt about food... so this morning i quickly made myself the porridge pack which supressed my hunger. Later on, I had a vanilla shake which was amazzzzingggg. Then I decided to make myself some chicken soup. It tasted like crap to say the least, after a spoon I poured the rest down the sink. So I'm going to have to pop in and return the 6 packs I got and swap them with something else. I made instead another porridge pack and finished with a strawberry shake.
Water wise I havent been doing too well, last night I just about managed 2litres, so by tonight I'm hoping to drink a total of 3.

-DAY 3 - Motivation -

Today I woke up not feeling too hungry, had 2 porridge, vanilla & banana packs. I found going on websites like asos and seeing dresses i will be able to wear at my goal size, very motivational. :)

Good luck sasababy, you will do fine. Don't give up on the soups. I was like you and really hated them at first too. I have found that adding a broth sachet to them really helps and also making them up with less water for more flavours also helps. Minestrone is now my favourite as it has more chewy bits!

Thanks nzmegs, im going to try minestrone next. But I think the chicken flavour is just too strong for me. :rolleyes:

I was wondering also, when I can start exercising and what do people recommend i.e exercise dvd, gym, zumba etc.

You can exercise any time you like - but most people wait for a week or so until all the hunger issues have subsided. Also the first week can make you feel a bit dodgy and exercising might make this worse.

I haven't exercised at all during my six weeks - despite doing fairly regular exercise prior to this. I just wanted to concentrate on one thing at a time. The diet is hard enough!

However now I am considering doing a little more and have started to increase my walking to start.

Don't forget that exercising may slow your weightloss - just because you will build some muscle. it isn't a bad thing - just something to be aware of.

I would suggest taking it easy at first. perhaps some walking, swimming or a gentle exercise class.

DAY 4 - WHOOOOP!

Thanks nzmegs will definetely take that on board!

Today was a good day, had a porridge & vanilla shake and I went to swap my soups. My LLC weighed me just to see how I was doing and I've lost 6lbs already!!!!!!!!!!:553:

Bring on day 5! :D

Wow excellent news. You need a ticker or something so we can see how you are doing.

Fill in your details on your User page so we can see your goal and starting weight (if you feel comfortable with that of course). it is always good to get a persective and it is really encouraging for you too!

Back