My long journey to a happy maintain

bompette

Hi all! I've been wanting to write a diary for a while. I started my journey many moons ago at 12st 7lbs. After a lifetime of unhealthy relationships with food, I found slimming world, and I'm so glad I did. I'm nearly 5 stone down, at 7st9, something I never believed could happen. And the fact that I feel the best I ever have, Is all thanks to a healthy lifestyle. I'll be logging my food, I still fall off the wagon at times and need to he myself accountable. This weekend and last couple of days I've been in an eating frenzy, so back to basics for me.
I'll be back to log good later.
Nx
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378278302.607568.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378278332.270886.jpg

You look amazing! Great inspiration!

Wow! Amazing! You have nearly the same start weight as me and you are now my goal weight! How long has it taken you? I started at 12st 13lb and I'm now 10st 4lb but 7st 9lb seems like such a long way off for me! :(

Wow!! Well done - you've done amazingly well and have inspired me to keep going! I've so far lost 2 stone but have another 4 to lose!

Thanks guys! It's taken a good 2 or 3 years, loosing a bit, hitting a plateau, gaining a bit and then finding my inspiration again. The main thing I found was that a bad day doesn't have to mean a bad week, I had to learn to pick myself up and carry on. It seems like a long journey, and believe me, my willpower is sometimes severely lacking, but if I can do it, anyone can:)

Thanks guys! It's taken a good 2 or 3 years, loosing a bit, hitting a plateau, gaining a bit and then finding my inspiration again. The main thing I found was that a bad day doesn't have to mean a bad week, I had to learn to pick myself up and carry on. It seems like a long journey, and believe me, my willpower is sometimes severely lacking, but if I can do it, anyone can:)

It sounds like your describing my weight loss journey but I'm at the start lol! I lost a bit, hit a plateau, gained some and now I'm finding my feet again! Crrraazzzy! Lol! You're definitely an inspiration though and it's given me a boost thank you :)

Wow well done you, you look absolutely amazing - very much an inspiration for sticking at it and showing that not everyone loses their weight super-quickly, but that target is achievable for us all if we keep plodding on :)

Wow congratulations, you look great! Ill look forward to seeing your food diaries when you do them :)

Thanks guys, you're all so lovely. I honestly never believed that I could lose this much, so much so that a few years back I threw all my too small clothes out..error! Will be back later with my food diary Nx

Food
Breakfast: bran flakes(hexb) with milk (hexa) and chopped banana
Lunch: fried egg and fried mushroom sandwich(hexb) with 2tbsp of tomato sauce(2syns). Chopped cucumber and cherry tomatoes. Tangerine and nectarine
Dinner: 400g vegetable jalfrezi (8 syns) with boiled rice

Total syns: 10

I do 10 syns daily (I don't count weekly), and I'm a pescatarian, so always do green or ee. I'm also running a half marathon in 4 weeks, so lots of training.
I've had a complete shocker of a week food wise, so glad to be feeling back on track. I always notice how grumpy and lethargic I feel when I'm not eating right

Hope you've all had a good day
Nx

Back