My Long weight loss journey for my wedding

amylou23

Well like I mentioned before I am getting married next october. A long time ahead to lose some weight. I do yo yo in weight but I never have been able to get below 85kg Which is about 13st 6lbs since I was about 18.

If I'm honest Like days today where i just walked out to the shop to get milk and bread came back on auto pilot with a huge bag of crisps and before I had time to register what I was doing they had all gone!!

For my wedding day I would love to be around the 11stone mark. I can dream!!

I already have my dress which is a size 16 and fits me perfect but I would love for it to be taken in. My wedding dress Isn't a traditional dress, as I opted for a ivory colour with a wine/burgundy detail on the top and from the back splitting into the colour down the train with all beading and embroidery.

I don't have a picture of it as unfourtunately Bonny no longer sells this dress and will have to post a picture on here at some other point in time (whilst I am trying it on)

So I am going to Alton towers for the weekend and will be dreading going to the water park on the saturday. But I figured and have resolved to have one last indulgence whilst there (you just have to with the food they do there) and as from monday my journey will officially begin.

Here's to a journey that will be very difficult but I hope it will be rewarding!

Well it has been my first week of my weight loss journey and although I have not been following any type of plan as of yet I have just been a little more concious of what I have been putting in my mouth.

As a result I have lost 2lbs which to me is a great result as I know once I decide to go onto a plan or just to continue the road I am going on now I will be able to at least lose some sort of weight

I think all i need to do now is really visualise myself in my dress. The one thing i have been struggling with though is I LOVE cheese to the point that my fridge has every type of cheese inside as my partner is also a cheese fiend. So does anyone have any tips on that point?

Your doing well,keep up the good work! I think i have tried on the dress that you have got its an alfred angelo dress i fell in LOVE with it :)
Keep working at it you will do it! x

Back