MY loss

saraswati

Hi everyone,
Firstly i want to thank everyone who has given me advice or answered my queries or helped pick me up when i blipped during the week. I have to be honest and say after trying most diets i was skeptical about this one, but i have been TFR for 1 week and got weighed this morning and lost 12lb :D This has made me more determined to carry on. So thankyou all once again xx

Thank you so much Mini hun x

Fab loss hun well done xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woohoo well done Hun! Fab 1st loss. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You lost 12 lbs while you were on your TOTM?! Well done! I hope I do that well when I'm due haha!

Thankyou so much for all the kind words when i read them really makes me walk taller its nice to know i got all of your support xx

Hope this week's going well for you, keep up the great work you're doing!

Hi all sorry i have not really been on my 3rd weigh in is tomorrow last week i lost 4 pound, but i am really needing some advice. I now have had my totm for just over 2 weeks now getting really pissed with it, just wanting it to dissappear, i am wanting to know if the lipotrim affects it in any way. Also i tore my leg muscles in my right leg but the bruising is a lot and i have noticed smaller bruises on my arms etc is this also a side affect. I am seriously at breaking point ,people are telling me i look well but i have never felt so down. I dont mind the shakes and drinking the water , its the way my body seems to be reacting that is bothering me . Also my doctor did my bloods and my iron was low so now i am on iron tablets is this normal ? I really am Sorry to rant ...

Hey sorry your having a bad time of it. Some ppls totm does seem to last a while on this. This may explain the iron issue As for the bruises I too have noticed many bruises on legs etc. Sorry I cant be much help" hopefully someone else pops along that is.

Hi Operation hun thanks for your reply, its good to know that others are experiencing the same as me xx

Back