my LT journey has come to an end...

lauriel

Silver Member
....Im on day 10. Last night I lost a substantial amount of hair. Even today when I scooped my hair back another lot came out. Im not impressed. I want to lose weight...not my fookin' hair!!!!! :mad:
My OH has asked me to stop LT as a result of it too. Im so upset as I had overcome a few hurdles along the way, headaches, nausea and feelings of weakness. But, back to low-carb it is for me. I haven't eaten much today, my appetite has vanished probably due to the amount of my crowning glory that has come out....I feel very flat and disappointed indeed. I'll stick about on the forum, its been so nice chatting to you all, the support has been magnificent :) thanks guys xx

Hi Hun,
Aww thats a pitty you have to stop, but your health comes first, sometimes this diet just isnt right for some people. I wish you all the luck in the world on your alternative journey. Keep intouch x

Lauriel thats awful for u!!just think of this as a head start on your journey. I hope u find a diet that suits u better, keep in touch xxx

Sorry to hear its coming to an end! But for sure your health comes first! Good luck on your journey and keep us updated, you have been great support for me on here x

Hi Hun,
Aww thats a pitty you have to stop, but your health comes first, sometimes this diet just isnt right for some people. I wish you all the luck in the world on your alternative journey. Keep intouch x

thanks hun, I will stick about on here. The support I've had from everyone has been amazing - I wouldn't want to lose it.
I just think that my body has had a shock, Im so used to eating loads of fruit and vegetables then suddenly nothing but 3 shakes albeit loaded with nutrients a day and loads of water..I'm going to head on back to the gym too! :) x

Lauriel thats awful for u!!just think of this as a head start on your journey. I hope u find a diet that suits u better, keep in touch xxx

Thanks hun, I've lost another 3lb since my weigh in on Saturday so Im going to make sure the 9lbs I've lost stays off through careful choices and healthy food. I did it before and I shall do it again...This time for good!! xxx :)

Sorry to hear its coming to an end! But for sure your health comes first! Good luck on your journey and keep us updated, you have been great support for me on here x

Thanks hun, Lipotrim just isn't for me. I'll use this quick loss as a head start and I'll get more off before Christmas without the hunger pangs. LT is such a hard diet, well done to you for sticking to it, in fact well done to you all. Unfortunately for me my body doesn't like it!!! x

Back