my maintenance and further loss

Welshie

Hi all
Haven't been on here for a while but thought i'd update. I was on lipotrim for 5 months and lost 5 stone. As soon as i re-fed i joined slimming world as I think as people we need to change for life and not just do tfr and go back to old habits. I have lost another stone since re-feed.
My whole life has changed, i'm a fitness fanatic, running, cycling, weights etc and i love it. I haven't had a week of putting on weight since september which is astounding. The new slimming world extra easy is exactly what it says, yes i'm strict but i allow myself things on the weekend e.g. lager as i save my sins all week. I'm now a size 10 instead of 22-24 and categorically know i will never be there again, but this change is for life not just for the duration of TFR. I re-fed before my goal as realistically thought you can't wholly rely on tfr but need to be able to eat and eat healthy. So good luck to all those on maintenance, if i can do it, anyone can!!

Fantastic welshie! :) :) Might have a wee look at that slimming world extra easy myself :)

Thats fantastic Welshie, and well done on your further loss with Slimming World.

What does the extra easy slimming world plan include, if possible, could you list a typical day, as I would be quite interested in this.

Thanks summer and Kered
slimming world used to be red & green days but you can now mix, which makes most food free. Meat and veg can be mixed and no limit but you should have a third of your plate full of superfree food which is veg or fruit, toucan then also have meat and carbs. You still get sins and you can have 2 healthy extras per day. I use one for milk and the other for 2 slices of bread. It's a fab diet. You can't beat having slimming world chips!
Example
breakfast: grilled bacon (fat off), mushrooms cooked in fry light, fried egg in fry light, tin beans or tomatoes, 2 slices weight watcher bread
dinner: jacket pot, tuna, salad, fruit and muller light
tea: quorn chilli (can hv lean mince), rice
all of the above is totally free, you can either keep tour sins or treat yourself everyday. Check their website out
hope this helps

How many sins are you allowed a day welshie?

Certainly looks good :)

How many sins is a vodka?!!!!!! :rotflmao: !!!!!!!

Thanks Welshie, it definitely looks good, and it looks very similar to the core plan that I used to do with WW.

Might just give that a go after the holidays, thanks again.

tanya
you can have between 5 and 15 sins per day, a single vodka is 4 sins so if you're planning on going out you can save your sins. There's also a thing called flexible sins where you can go over on special occassions. There's a slimming world forum on here, have a look.

Welshie, what a fabulous positive post and so very heartening to read. Well done on you continued success.

well done that's fantastic and really does give me hope!!! xxxx

Back