Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

my menu planned for today:)

Discussion in 'Healthy Eating Forum' started by breadbin, 23 July 2010 Social URL.

1. breadbin

breadbin Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.3%)
    Diet:
    Exercise!!
    breakfast: cup of porridge with cold milk and milled seeds on top

lunch:cheese. onion, garlic and ham toastie on brown bread with cup of tea

dinner: pasta with some sort of tomato and basil type sauce with fried onions, mushrooms, garlic, chicken, chick peas and cheese on top. oh and black pepper:)

snacks: yoghurt, fruit, nuts

overall it seems alot but calorie counting gives me a deficit with the walk and swim planned too:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. breadbin

breadbin Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.3%)
    Diet:
    Exercise!!
    well didn't have the pasta in the end, had something even better a salmon cutlet with a ton of home grown brocolli:) fresh pineapple with yoghurt for dessert and swim after:)

4. breadbin

breadbin Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.3%)
    Diet:
    Exercise!!
    well today i had porridge with milled seeds and milk for breakfast - slice of toast with jam too oops:) good start now fingers crossed i can keep it up

5. Michillinwoman

Michillinwoman sugar binger

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.91%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers propoints
    Porridge

Hi Breadbin . Porridge is a great starter in the morning and keeps me from picking right up to lunch. The only problem I find is I get bored if I have the same thing every day so I rotate it with bitsize shredded wheat or aboiled egg and wholemeal bread. I tryto have a small lunch protein + salad and my dinner later . It seems to be working at the moment. When I think of all the unnecessary junk I used to eat !!! we eat far too much nowadays anyway (Quantity wise ) we really dont need half of it . Its all down to sugar craving for me anyway.Well done so far breadbin keep it up .

6. breadbin

breadbin Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.3%)
    Diet:
    Exercise!!
    thanks i have the same thing most days sort of keeps me in a routine like so its cup of porridge with milled seeds. its lovely with milk too and not too bad calorie wise:)

salad sambos for lunch and now a walk on the beach and maybe a swim:)

7. Hope123

Hope123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.33%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Hey, I have porridge aswell or oatmeal or scrambled eggs for breakfast ...but for me lunch is when things usually go wrong for me because I don't have anything to have. I like your healthy plan :)

8. breadbin

breadbin Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.3%)
    Diet:
    Exercise!!
    ah thanks hope i am generally healthy but the odd times i do fall:) i find the porridge is great in the morning and keeps me full for ages its the evenings that i struggle with generally:( usually start picking then

9. Smiley Bon

Smiley Bon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hi Breadbin (interesting name btw!)

Well done, sounds like you're off to a good start :)

I know what you mean about finding the evenings the hardest part, after tea I want to eat more :(

Any tips? I've tried just having a hot chocolate but it's nibbling i like... so have tried olives and Skips and things...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.