my messed up weekend!!!!

missyd

Gold Member
went to Alton towers on Fri for the weekend got up there fri night booked into a hotel got my shaker out to do dinner then realised id left my shakes at home!:eek::eek: in the ene i ended up having a ham ploughmans for dinner i only ate the ham and salad for breakfast yesterday it was a full english so i ate the sausage and bacon then had a chicken salad for lunch got home late last night was knackered so went to bed this morning got up thinking should i get on the scales (mine and the chemists are roughly the same) to see the damage anyway looks like i lost a 1lb!!:D mind you we did alot of walking round the park, the food was nice but i really did miss my shakes had one this morning and it was so nice just so pleased no damage was done :D

when i went on hol i remembered my shakes, but forgot my shaker! i had to construct an evian bottle-style shaker system which resulted in spilling half of the powder in the sink and having to quickly neck warm, lumpy milkshake, mmm.... happy times!

Blame it on the lipobrain, well done for getting away with it tho! x

Well done for not just caving in, but trying to stick as much as possible to the diet without the shakes, well done! :D

I dont have a shaker yet , so i do the bottle thing and when im really rushing i spoon it in to me like sticky chewing gum yuk ,, but it works :)

Well done Donna on getting back on with it as soon as you got home! Drink the water and congrats on the healthy choices that your made!!

Bren
XX

Lol thats something id do!

Can anyone post a thingy showing me the shakers your on about?

Congrats on not giving in!

Donna, well done on rescueing what could have been a disastrous situation!

Sarah you can buy a shaker from most chemists that do LT or health food shops, sports shops that sell protein drinks. I use a Tupperware Quickshake (try eBay) when I'm out and about (useful for mixing cocktails when you're off LT!!!)

x

i am just so glad i didnt undo what iv done so far! next time i will check, double check and triple check i have my shakes lol
what surprises me though is just how much i missed the shakes i couldnt wait to get home and have one!

Donna you have done amazingly well. Only 4lbs to go to reach target. FANTASTIC hun.xx

Glad you had a good weekend and you did well under the circumstances! :) Its funny how much u miss the shakes isnt it? lol Well at least your back on them now babe - and ur soooo close to goal so u wont have to remember your shakes for much longer eh! :)

Are you stopping when you loose the next 4 pounds????

xox

Glad you had a good weekend and you did well under the circumstances! :) Its funny how much u miss the shakes isnt it? lol Well at least your back on them now babe - and ur soooo close to goal so u wont have to remember your shakes for much longer eh! :)

Are you stopping when you loose the next 4 pounds????

xox
no the 4lbs will take me to my initial goal of being what i was pre pregnancy and its not quite within healthy bmi so will probably have to go another 5lb lower another 3-4 weeks maybe on tfr and if i lose some more on refeed that will be a bonus your doing great by the way x

Back