My Monday Week 5 Update

BigS

Real name Seán
Nobody told the the feckin place is closed today for the bank holiday so no weigh-in and no packs !!!!

Same here, luckily I have a good friend that has some spare. I was so annoyed that the girl hadnt told me last week and that she hadnt contacted me either, I have noticed a lot of support on here for people that haven't got any packs, somebody had recommended boiled eggs or just drinking enough water for the day and get the packs first thing in the morning.

Same here, luckily I have a good friend that has some spare. I was so annoyed that the girl hadnt told me last week and that she hadnt contacted me either, I have noticed a lot of support on here for people that haven't got any packs, somebody had recommended boiled eggs or just drinking enough water for the day and get the packs first thing in the morning.

I'm just going with the water and an early night til the morning, thanks.

Bummer - i always look for your weigh ins on a monday cuz we are doing quite similar.... yeah if it was me Id just miss one too instead of eating.... will look for you tomorra!

Holy crap, that's really bad service! Hope you're holding out OK S, and I hope you get another big loss tomorrow - you deffo deserve it now.

Yes I agree with Big Bird, just one boiled egg isn't going to hurt, I was ready to spring the tuna open this morning when I found that the pharmacy was closed :(

Please Big S you really should have something - some skimmed milk, eggs, chicken or similar will do you no harm! You are worrying me now!

I think the sweetness of the sweeteners in the tea have sorted me, I'm feeling sound now. I'll be in the chemist 1st thing.

Definitely have an egg or chicken. Avoid skimmed milk (carbs!)

Apart from anything else, your body is likely to think (correctly!) it's being starved and hang onto water - so don't be surprised if your weigh in isn't quite as good as expected. Good luck!

Hope you're OK BigS and that the light headedness has gone.
Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow xxx

Back