My Mood?!?!

fiojam

Focused & goin for goal!
Where have these 'my mood' things come from?? I want one :cry:

Woo hoo... just worked it out myself :p

I've been very daring today today so I think I've picked the perfect mood!

Decided to move up a stage or two but not so sure if it's such a great idea. :eek:

Last weekend I was away so for the first time ever I ate low fat, ultra healthy salads and pre-packaged chicken etc for ease of portion control and to keep a very close eye on the calories.

I've been on CD1000 but have thrown in the odd extra ('good' healthy foods) to make it up to 1200 now and again. Whilst away I'd been having 2 bars a day for ease as doing shakes whilst out and about wouldnt be easy.

ANYWAY, to cut a long story short, I had been thinking that maybe I'd move away from CD and simply adopt a really healthy diet (which is easy now as I've retrained myself) and cut out my bars/shakes as I feel I can limit my cals sensibly, eat healthily and in a controlled way. As both myself and other half are on CD it is currently costing us £8 per day roughly which is a fair old bit. I do really like the bars and shakes but think I'm going to leave them off and replace them with fruit, or maybe even a different type of low fat bar.

Today is my first day of not having any CD 'meals' in about 6mths but I'm SO close to goal and think I have it under control now. Am I being too daring or is it a sensible choice?

OMG,, you are so right to try and taper off the products, your so close to goal and you sound like you've worked your way towards being able to maintain naturally, so go for it...thats the aim of all of us, so well done on getting there, that is brilliant...Well done,,,:D

Back