My Motivation & General Ramblings

Another successful day! Been on plan 100% for about 4-5 weeks now. Just done 2 hours of digging, planting some veggie seeds and setting up my new mini greenhouse. I love doing that. Can't wait to reap the yummy veggie rewards I'm going to get later in the year! I planted - parsnips, leeks, brussel sprouts, purple sprouting broccoli, spring onions, carrots, iceberg lettuce, swede, cabbage, onions and cucumbers. A few weeks ago I planted (indoors) some sweet peppers, jalapeno and scotch bonnet chillis. I love growing stuff! :)

Happy to say still 100% and hoping for a loss this week! Getting a bit fed up with mucking around with this 1/2 pound! I'm hoping I can break it and then get moving down again.

In not so good news my brain is most definitely going on holiday! Boooo! But I know that it'll sort itself out and I'll be back - fighting and ready to go - just not at the moment. I am planning to stay on plan for however long this 'brain holiday' lasts. I don't want to go back 2 years but if it happens then it does, trying not to worry, but I am a worrier.

Sorry for being depressed!

Phew! Day one level one of Jillian micheals 30 day shred done! I'm trying to use exercise to lift my mood. Feel knackered but pretty good. :)

Mmmmmmm fancied some cakey type thing so am making the 1/2 syn roulade but have made it higher syn by adding cocoa powder to the 'sponge' and a wee bit of peanut butter for the filling. Hopefully it'll be as good as it smells. Mmmmm yummy!

Here's the finished product, I had to cut the length in half so it would fit on a dinner plate, looks good to me!

image-2471583099.jpg

Had a lovely dinner of sausage casserole from the slimming eats website, was very yummy and very filling. Had loads of veggies in it too. Followed by my roulade which was also very tasty! :)

Just completed level 1 day 2 of the 30ds and feel pretty good if a bit achy. Still 100% on plan and just hoping for a loss this week!

Going to Devon for a few days next week. OH has got 2 weeks off work, can't wait to spend some time with him. It's my birthday next Friday and I'll be spending it in Devon again, I love Devon!

:)

Back