My name is Sara and I am addicted....

SaraC

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
.....to strawberries (& Minimins of course)!!! :8855:

Seriously though, I think I have eaten strawberries every day this week, I LOVE British strawberries and can't get enough of them!! It better pay off on the scales tomorrow morning since they are a Super Speed food!! ;)

I am thinking of going strawberry picking when the farms open next week as both me & my baby love them!!

Does anyone else share my addiction??!

yep me too !!! I even get a little panicy when I finished last one and have to go and stock up !!!! We all eat them and I love them with a crushed meringue , muller light and a chopped up mini milk .. my own little low syn eton mess :) mmmmmm

I love strawberries too. I but 2 huge punnets for $5 a week. Usually have them with some pomegranate seeds and sliced apple, topped with some light aerosol cream.

Although I found a red velvet cake fat free yoghurt (2 syns) in the US recently and had that poured on top. OMG is was divine.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - I was worried I'd eaten too many ( seriously about 2 punnets a day) but lost 4lbs this week so Im off for more!!!

I love strawberries. I made my OH stop in at Asda to buy more yesterday as they're £1 there and they were sold out. *sniffle*

Me too, I honestly need to go picking cos I am currently spending about £4 a day on my addiction, all good though girlies as they are a super speed food. In fact I am popping some in my mouth as I type lol

they are lovely with a crumbled up meringue too. I bought some biggish meringue nests from the local produce store the other week, were 3 syns each, but well worth it, and when you add a little aerosol cream to the top too, is like a little meringue dessert.

I love them but think the british ones are so disspointing, had some amazing ones from the usa in asda last week that where the best ive ever had. Got some british ones this week and they where poo. In the bin. :(

he he - Im eating them too
Mine apparently come from Worcestershire - lovely they are!

Back