My New Coping Mechanism

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
I have decided to do weekly video's and upload them to youtube.

What I do is have a weigh in the night before my actual weigh in at the chemist, I talk to the viewers about the diet, how I'm feeling and to be honest, it's working great for me.
It keeps me completely focused for the week and with the weigh in's, they are generally quite accurate with the chemist the next day.

I just felt like doing something creative and putting myself out there to anyone else who might be struggling to diet, and if I can help people and bring some awareness about LT and the benefits of it, I feel so much better for it.

Also, it's a way for me to look back in a couple of months and see my progress in a video rather than just a picture.

What ways of coping do you have? Have you got any inventive ways to keep you focused on the diet?

xxx

Hi Abbie
What a great idea! I'm sure people, particularly people your own age, will get fantastic encouragement from your videos journey to slimville! What is the you tube tag name you use?
Suse

Have you got a link Abbie? I would be really interested in watching it (not in a pervy way!! lol), as i sometimes need inspiration and you are a few weeks ahead of me...

I think it is a wonderful idea, for you and for others, especially the sceptics!!.. Good luck hun x x

If you'd like to view my video's, I have 3 up already, gaining a bit more confidence with them each week, my youtube username is "angelinbluexx", so feel free to have a watch.

It's a great way for my friends oversea's also to see how I'm progressing and then they feel more involved in my transformation :D

Wow doesn't your face look thinner in vid3 compared to vid1 :):)

Thanks Kevin! :D xx

That's amazing Abbie!! You really can see the difference.. Well done hun x x

Well Done

Great video diary! well done ur so brave :)
Such a big difference all over and ya can really notice the difference in ur face from week 1 to 3, again well done u look great
Cant wait till next week!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

thts brilliant, just watched, u can see the difference xx

Video 4 is on youtube now if anyone want's to view it, username is angelinbluexx :) xx

I just watched it Abbie.... You really can see the difference!! Keep going hun, you are doing brill!! x x x

Thanks Su xxx :)

Just watched the clips on YouTube...you are dong so well.....good luck in the next WI and lookforward to next weeks clip.

What a great idea, I shall definitely check out your vids. I agree that a video is so much more real than a picture. It's hard to really get a sense of what you look like overall from a pic, whereas with a vid you get lots of angles.

In terms of motivation, there's thinking of my wedding dress! But in more concrete terms, keeping a food diary with my emotions in it too. Writing is a great release (which is why I joined here too!)

Abbie, that is a fantastic idea. Well done to you for uploading the vids. It will help and encourage others on their journey too. You can really see the changes in you so keep up your great work.

Back