Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

my new diary ... the final furlong

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by shrinkingannie, 19 April 2010 Social URL.

1. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Well I have been in most of the sections on this forum and I am still not at my goal but I am plodding along and will get there this year at some point, altogether I have lost 28 lbs since my son was born about a year ago when I started. So for this next stage I am following my own diet which I hope will see me to goal. Ill outline it here a bit later on (no time now). Looking forward to getting to know ye all:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Well feeling positive and absolutely wrecked tonight - a very busy day, we planted 85 potatoes in our little alotment for the first time so I am so excited to see how they turn out in september. I also walked for an hour today so on the exercise front - not too bad., Good on the diet front too so Im quite happy. Oh I said Id outline my diet so here it goes - feel free to give an opinion:

B'fast - porridge or fruit and yogurt or toast (1 slice only once or twice/week)

Lunch - wholemeal pitta or bread with lean meat/fish +/- low fat mayo
    or soup or salad or an egg +/- alpen light bar with a cuppa

Dinner - anything we are having (we eat healthy dinners anyway) - moderate portion and stop eating
    when I am satisfied

snacks - fruit only and highlights after dinner if fancy something sweet

Exercise: Jog twice / week
    yoga once/week
    walk (40 mins) 4 times/week

Drink 2+ litres H2o per day

4. LVLLM

LVLLM Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Carb Cycling
    Hi Annie - how you getting on?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.