My new dress size!

Whats this maybe shaybe business????

No doubt about it babe! It will be you!

Its like a wheel barrow - its all ahead of you! :)

for sure! 100% guaranteed or your money back!

Xox

lol

The wheelbarrow reference makes me laugh cos thats how I think of my belly! - Its all in front of me - and how!! xx

Julz, you know me, I'm a firm believer that the only person who should have any say in when they finish this diet is that person themselves. As long as your BMI is between 19 and 25 then you should stick to it until you are happy with what you see.

I think you are amazing and I'm glad to hear Mr Negative could soon be Mr Ex-friend. Does he not know that good friends are supportive and if you want to be in the 7's then why the heck shouldn't you be.

I know you WILL get to target and I just hope you will post us photos of you there so we can admire you wonderful achievement.

Good luck babe.

x

That is just brill well done!!! If u were trying to be a size zero i would be worried but you are going to be a healthy 6, you are a small framed girl and this is ideal for you. Enjoy every second of the clothes shopping, when you are as thin as you u dont need to spend huge money on clothes because everything will look great! xx

HEY!

Julz, you know me, I'm a firm believer that the only person who should have any say in when they finish this diet is that person themselves. As long as your BMI is between 19 and 25 then you should stick to it until you are happy with what you see.

I think you are amazing and I'm glad to hear Mr Negative could soon be Mr Ex-friend. Does he not know that good friends are supportive and if you want to be in the 7's then why the heck shouldn't you be.

I know you WILL get to target and I just hope you will post us photos of you there so we can admire you wonderful achievement.

Good luck babe.

x

Oh cuddles - you couldnt have picked a better name! Cos every time i read one of ur posts i just want to cuddle you! lol

Im def aiming for my healthiest BMI so I am confident I am doing the best thing. I am actually looking forward to posting some pics when i get to goal! :)

Thanks for ur continued support cuddles xoxoxo

That is just brill well done!!! If u were trying to be a size zero i would be worried but you are going to be a healthy 6, you are a small framed girl and this is ideal for you. Enjoy every second of the clothes shopping, when you are as thin as you u dont need to spend huge money on clothes because everything will look great! xx

Hey thanks a million! :) I am so excited about going shopping when I get to goal! Really is an amazing thought that I will be able to wear these small sizes - its almost surreal! :) thanks againxox

well done hun i am chuffed that you are getting where you want to be and i know you look gorgeous from the photo that you posted on here. stuff what anybody else thinks ! u sexy minx lol xxxx

Thank you! :) lol I am so happy with what this diet has helped me achieve! Its amazing and thank u for such lovely comments! You know I actually do feel sexy for the first time in YEARS! :D And im proud and confident enough to admit it! lol You look awesome in your pics tooooo! You are stunning! xox

Back