Step 1 Sole Source My new journey...again. :)

Will the bf be going on his if you don't go? I know it's probably going to be rife with temptation, but he sounds so supportive, it might be nice for you to return the favour (not that you're not supportive, because I'm sure you are!) Plus it's 3 weeks (I think) away so you can get a good chunk of weigh off, and put that slutty dress on haha xxx
Ha ha ha where have you been all my life! You are now my new best buddy. He will prob go with a mate. He's not too fussed about me going if I'm honest. Well I don't think he is. Ha ha. No he would want me to drink and I know I will want a drink too. I can't resist the alcohol. Ultimately I wanted 2 stone off by then but I think I'm being a bit too adventurous there like ha ha. I just want it off now!! In so impatient!!! Xxxx

Hey Fairy! Thanks! And totally. Join me and we'll go into Valentine's Day looking amazing hopefully! Would love to have a buddy doing it too
Let's do this LauraLoo. I'm going to think what I can spoil myself to in that 30 days. :) xxxx

Ha ha ha where have you been all my life! You are now my new best buddy. He will prob go with a mate. He's not too fussed about me going if I'm honest. Well I don't think he is. Ha ha. No he would want me to drink and I know I will want a drink too. I can't resist the alcohol. Ultimately I wanted 2 stone off by then but I think I'm being a bit too adventurous there like ha ha. I just want it off now!! In so impatient!!! Xxxx

YES - I totally just got a promotion to best buddy!

Haha awwww the alcohol! That magical liquid that tempts me in for 'just the one' then 7 hours later transforms me into Beyoncé cradling a kebab! However the morning after when the magic has worn off I revert to resembling Jo brand harbouring what tastes like a dead badge festering away in my gub!

God I know what you mean though I'm the least patient person ever! I seem to get it in my head that a week on the diet will turn me into a size 12! I know it's good, but it's just not that good!

What time you weighing in tomorrow? Xxx

Hey Fairy!

Thanks! And totally. Join me and we'll go into Valentine's Day looking amazing hopefully! Would love to have a buddy doing it too

Ooooo I'm totally up for this! Xxx

Klee, fairy lets do it. I think 30 days and then a good treat. Meal out, new dress, Valentine's undies?! Although that's a treat for him haha! Shall we start a thread or email or something? Might get a little lost on here

YES - I totally just got a promotion to best buddy! Haha awwww the alcohol! That magical liquid that tempts me in for 'just the one' then 7 hours later transforms me into Beyoncé cradling a kebab! However the morning after when the magic has worn off I revert to resembling Jo brand harbouring what tastes like a dead badge festering away in my gub! God I know what you mean though I'm the least patient person ever! I seem to get it in my head that a week on the diet will turn me into a size 12! I know it's good, but it's just not that good! What time you weighing in tomorrow? Xxx
Ha ha ha I totally think I'm Beyoncé when I'm drunk!!
Weighing in after work at about 6.30 pm ish. I'm nervous but excited!! Xxxx

Klee, fairy lets do it. I think 30 days and then a good treat. Meal out, new dress, Valentine's undies?! Although that's a treat for him haha! Shall we start a thread or email or something? Might get a little lost on here
I don't mind swapping emails, fb messenger or whatsapp. I'm easy. Well that's what the lad says ha ha xxxxx

Ha ha ha I totally think I'm Beyoncé when I'm drunk!!
Weighing in after work at about 6.30 pm ish. I'm nervous but excited!! Xxxx

eek I'm excited for you, you will totally smash it! Xxx

I don't mind swapping emails, fb messenger or whatsapp. I'm easy. Well that's what the lad says ha ha xxxxx

Haha an easy, slutty dresser - your totally selling yourself here haha!

Im am happy to do any/all xxx

Haha an easy, slutty dresser - your totally selling yourself here haha! Im am happy to do any/all xxx
Ha ha I know. I think it's why the lad likes me so much. :) I'm so sleepy after work! I'm so cold too I can't warm up! I'm hoping it's ketosis that's lingering. Xxxx

Ha ha I know. I think it's why the lad likes me so much. :) I'm so sleepy after work! I'm so cold too I can't warm up! I'm hoping it's ketosis that's lingering. Xxxx

im starfish on the bed, I'm bloody knackered too- and I have dropped my phone on my face twice trying to write this message! I am literally the most attractive girl in the world right now haha xxx

im starfish on the bed, I'm bloody knackered too- and I have dropped my phone on my face twice trying to write this message! I am literally the most attractive girl in the world right now haha xxx
Awwwww you are so pretty ha ha. What do you do job wise? Xxx

Awwwww you are so pretty ha ha. What do you do job wise? Xxx

Ain't I just!

Well the job is an odd one as I'm office based now! My official title is head of professional services (and before you say it no, not those type of 'services' haha) but my actual job or what I trained in is an Optician.

what do you do? Xxx

Ain't I just! Well the job is an odd one as I'm office based now! My official title is head of professional services (and before you say it no, not those type of 'services' haha) but my actual job or what I trained in is an Optician. what do you do? Xxx
Ha ha I wouldn't suggest anything if the sort. I work in a nursery. Did my HND in social sciences and I was a bit lost as to what to do next so I just took the job. I'm doing my level 3 in feb and plan to get it done ASAP then god knows what. Might go do my degree and do primary teaching. I'm 33 years old and still have no clue what I want to do career wise! Xxx

Ha ha I wouldn't suggest anything if the sort. I work in a nursery. Did my HND in social sciences and I was a bit lost as to what to do next so I just took the job. I'm doing my level 3 in feb and plan to get it done ASAP then god knows what. Might go do my degree and do primary teaching. I'm 33 years old and still have no clue what I want to do career wise! Xxx

I have been in optics since I was 16, so I guess I was lucky to find my feet early! Genuinely wouldn't be able to study now so hats off, I can barely concentrate on an episode of eastenders! Haha xxx

Watsapp group would work well? Then we all get the messages?

Haha I drop my phone on my face all the time

Shall I inbox you my number? I've swapped to the iPad now so I'm at risk of a broken nose! Xxx

Can I join your challenge, you all sound like your in the zone. I need a good challenge to keep me going:)

Can I join your challenge, you all sound like your in the zone. I need a good challenge to keep me going:)

Of course you can! Shall we do a Facebook convo? Xxx

Sounds like a great idea.
My Facebook is Laura Mcfarlane. Picture is a blonde selfie lol! Maybe try Laura Mcfarlane private nanny if you struggle!

Back