Step 1 Sole Source My new journey...again. :)

Good luck for weigh in today xxx

Finally got to sleep at about 3am. I would like to be staying lying in bed today but no such luck. Busy busy. Peed on a stick this morning and I'm defo in ketosis! Yay!! Weigh in is at 3.30! Eeeeps! Thanks for the encouragement guys xxxxxxx

So I went for my weigh in... 14lbs!!! Actually buzzing and it's given me the boost I need to carry on. Got into that 15s! Yayyyyyy!!!! Xxx

Yayyy well done thats an amazing loss xxx

I'm seriously so chuffed: managed to sit with my soup whilst my bloke ate this amazing looking pasta. Prick ha ha xx

Lol men, my hubby tortures me with biscuits x

They are horrible ha ha. Not gonna lie I'm feeling a bitty hungry tonight xxxxx

Have woken up feeling slightly tired and yuk. Am away to have a wee bit of milk in my cup of tea with a couple if sweetners to tide me over. Just had half litre of water and feeling so so cold. I feel thinner though. Still can't believe I lost a whole stone already. I might be able to get to target sooner than I thought! :) xxxxxx

How you feeling now hun x
I felt bad like that for a few days but it wore off and now I'm full of beans x

Feel not too bad but I'm really craving bread and more so a subway!! Help! Xxxxxx

So the lad is going to subway. Do we think if I got meat with the salad and no bread I would stay in ketosis. I'm so hungry. I really want the bread but I know that would kick me right out of ketosis. Any ideas please. I'm goin to eat today but want to try make a proper choice xxxxx

Feck sakes! I caved! I had a subway! Grrr I was doing so well xxxxx

Never mind draw a line under it and get straight back on plan x

Feck sakes! I caved! I had a subway! Grrr I was doing so well xxxxx

Hey fairy sorry I didn't see your post in time to tell u to step away from the subway! Don't feel bad though, we all have our moments, it's how u cope afterwards that is important now. Don't let it derail you. Do u know what caused it? Apart from hunger? Tiredness? Stress? Boredom? Figuring out your trigger may help you in the future, xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So I totally went for it yesterday!!!! I had planned to get the salad from subway thinking I could do damage limitation. Oh no... Cue Claire smashing a footlong steak an cheese into her mouth. Then I went and had a whippy ice cream then later on I had a whopper with cheese meal from Burger King. This is my problem! I'm all or nothing in everything I do. When I'm doing good I'm doing amazing. When I'm bad I'm really epically bad. I actually couldn't wait to get back on it again today! I felt so yuk last night and this morning like my insides were clogged full if *****! I have managed to get back on ot today. I don't expect a massive loss this week to be honest but my mini blow out had made me think of what I'm doing. I really felt disgusting yesterday and today. Ew!! Xx

Aww never mind hun atleast your back on it, we all have blips along our journey. Throughout our life we will have times like what you had yesterday but the main thing is to move on from it the following day which you have instead of carrying on x

I really feel rubbish after yesterday Numpts. Reminded me not to waste my efforts and eat crap! How's things your way? How's you coping? Xxx

Good but today I picked again while i was cooking for my daughters eid party at school. Mmm luckily there are no more events for me that I know of that I will be able to pick as gonna make my hubby take the kiddies out for my daughters birthday on the weekend. Still in ketosis luckily though phew x

Back