My night out.

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well, I had a great day yesterday and a good night out. As you can see I have added a pic of me as my avatar. It was taken just before I went out last night. I don't have any before pics to put up yet but will get some put onto cd so I can upload them.

Went out last night and felt really good. Had loads of compliments and people were really surprised by my weight loss.

My hubby decided that 1/4 of the way through his second guinness that he would spill it in my lap! Couldn't believe it. Really made me laugh actually. I thought after all the looking forward to going out he went and did that and I was soaked through and stunk of guinness all night!

Anyway, had a great night, really enjoyed it and had so many great compliments and comments all day yesterday it made me feel on top of the world!

Thank you everyone for their kind comments yesterday, just be kind about my pic will you. Thanks you all.

Bev you look lovely! and so glad you had a great night out.
You've earned all those compliments, well done chick.

I don't know why you were worried about posting a pic of yourself, you look fab hun!

Sounds like you had a fab time last night. It must have been a real boost to hear the compliments from everyone...you should be spured on to lose that last bit of weight now. :)

Glad you had a good time.

I can understand how you feel about pics.

I let myself get photographed today - I normally avoid getting photos taken. Although I don't see a difference, friends are beginning to notice - but I'm convinced it's cause they know I'm on this diet.

Thanks all. Cruiks you've got to remember that you've lost almost 2 and half stone. That's a lot of weight and people are going to start noticing now. Take the compliments cos they are meant and honest. Keep going cos you're doing great.

No need to be kind .... you look lovely!!

Glad you enjoyed your night! x

Thanks Jan and Sarah. Really had a good night apart from the guinness shower! lol

Aww Bev, you look lovely. Im sure the night out and all the compliments spurred you on to lose the last bit. You have done so wel in such a short time... Any tips please???

Thanks wellandgood. Just drink plenty of water and keep your goals in mind. Don't think about the long haul too much either cos that can be a bit daunting. I took it week by week and really looked forward to the weigh ins. You've just go to stay strong and learn from your past eating mistakes. Easier said than done I know. Stick with it cos you are doing great.

Thanks wellandgood. Just drink plenty of water and keep your goals in mind. Don't think about the long haul too much either cos that can be a bit daunting. I took it week by week and really looked forward to the weigh ins. You've just go to stay strong and learn from your past eating mistakes. Easier said than done I know. Stick with it cos you are doing great.

Thanks Bev. I have upped my water this week to 3.5 ltr (not including tea, coffee or shakes) It gets a bit easier every week. Your right about taking 1 week at a time. That seems to work best for me coz Im able to stay focused. Anyway, Thanks again. your an inspiration

Glad you enjoyed your night, you look great :)

Thank you nmmireland. You had a great first week loss I see. Same as me! Keep going cos it will all be worth it.

Thanks Alison. Had a great day overall yesterday and it has really spurred me on to get to the finish.

You look gorgeous Bev!!

Well done on survivng a night out and glad to hear you had a great time xxx

Back