My Not-So-Inspiring food diary!

IWillBeAYummyMummy

Supercalifragilistic
Right, so I was due to go to my first meeting today but due to bad weather and no public transport it didn't happen :( so going to a meeting on Monday instead. However, I weighed myself on my scales this morning and saw 20 stone 4 1/2 lbs :( </3 so decided to start today under guidance of all my research and the lovely people of Minimins. So here goes my food diary for today! If something is wrong or should be syn'd please let me know. I will be soooo grateful :)

So Day 1 on EE:

B: Weetabix (HexB) and SS milk (HexA) with sliced banana.
S: White Maltesers 9 1/2 syns
L: Breaded ham, cucumber, lettuce, spring onions, pickled onions and EL mayo 1syn. Fruit and Mullerlight.
S: Banana
T: Roasted Chicken with skin off, cauliflower, carrots, new potatoes and Gravy 2 1/2 syns.
S: Mullerlight.

Is this ok? I have looked through so many diaries to make sure I get EE right LOL

Todays food looks great hun! I get weighed on Mondays too so report back and let us know how your first meeting went! x

Todays food looks great hun! I get weighed on Mondays too so report back and let us know how your first meeting went! x

Good luck! And I will :) x

Tea changed as the family had a takeaway so instead I cooked a mushroom, onion and chicken omelette :) x

Good morning on this miserable Sunday. Everyone is ill here today :( its my weekend off and I'm playing nurse lol
Weighed myself, I know I shouldn't but it keeps me motivated, 3 lbs down since yesterday morning :0 shocked!!
So, here's my food for today:
Day 2 EE

B: Weetabix (HexB) with Mullerlight and banana
S: viscount 4syns and a slice of ham.
L: pasta with bacon, mushrooms, onions and chicken. With cheese on top 2 syns and lettuce, cucmber and pickled onions.
S: Mullerlight with pineapple and melon.
T: Roasted Chicken, Roasted New potatoes, cauliflower, leeks and gravy 2syns. I love mint sauce, does anyone know the syns for it?
S: Grapes and maybe some wotsits 5syns.
My HexA will be in my teas today.
Well, this is the plan. Hopefully it'll stay like this today lol :)

Hope everyone is feeling a little better today? x

Well, my mum was rushed into hospital sunday night as her Asthma was really bad :( so yesterday SW went out the window. Started off fine had Mullerlight with banana for brekkie but then I had a little snack feast with mum :( chocolate buttons, a chocolate mousse, a few marshmallows and a greggs cheese and bacon wrap thing. I had mash, chicken and veg for tea and fruit salad for pudding but I really buggered up mid day. Todays a new day, mums now home but still a bit poorly. So todays food diary is:

B: Mullerlight yog with orange
L: Subway bacon and chicken salad no cheese and light mayo 6 syns?
S: Grapes
T: Baked potato with cheese (hex a) and salad.
Not sure what I'll have for my other hex het but will probably have a cereal bar or something.

Its a split shift at work today and I always eat less on these days lol

I can and will :) x

Morning everyone :) busy day today. Have a rough idea of what I'm having today. Have a confession though I didn't have any healthy extras yesterday :/ baba.

B: Mullerlight and Banana
S: pineapple
L: Bacon, tomatos, mushrooms and toast (hexb) tomato ketchup 1syn
S: Cucumber and pepper slices with quark dip.
T: spag bol with cheese (hexa)
S: Cherry almond clafoutis...saw this on the website and it looks yum but I'll have 2syns worth and 1/2 syn of squirty cream on it
http://www.slimmingworld.com/recipes/cherry-almond-clafoutis.aspx

Tea won't be til very very late as the OH is a chef and tonight is quiz night at the pub he works at so he won't be back til gone 11 :( no doubt il have a few little munchies in between. X

Hello, feeling poorly myself now :( woke up with such a dry throat! Anyways todays food will be along the lines of:

B: Banana...couldn't eat much :(
S: 4 small choc buttons 1 syn?
L: Curry super noodles 3.5 syns Cheese (hexa) slice of wholemeal (hexb) and some stir fry veg.
S: Fruit salad with sweetened quark...omg I love it!!
T: Baked potato with tuna and el mayo 3 syns and salad.

Been on the scales today and have lost 7lbs in 5 days including my bad day!! Pretty amazed x

Last edited:
Hello, today is a busy day. So food diary will reflect this...

B: Weetabix ( HexB) with ss milk 2.5 syns and banana
L: Subway bacon and chicken salad no cheese and light mayo 6 syns
S: Mullerlight with mixed berries
T: Pasta with ham, onion, sweetcorn, mushrooms and light garlic and herb philli (hexa) and salad

So excited to weigh tomorrow!! :) x

Morning, didn't write in diary yesterday as I literally forgot lol but I lost 9lbs!!! Very happy :)
Todays food planned as:

B: Weetabix (HexB) with Mullerlight and banana.
L: Bacon and light philli (hexa) stuffed mushrooms. Fruit salad.
T: Roasted Chicken, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, new potatoes, gravy (3syns) and mint sauce (1syn)
Hot choc (2syns)
Milk (2syns)

Finding working in a chippy with SW quite hard. Haven't picked at any chips though lol xx

Back