My order hasnt come ????

size102b

Banned
Hi guys my order hasnt come I ordered it early last week and I only have 2 CS packs left .......... What do I do if it doesnt arrive?We have hardly any snow here,I know lots have so Im worried :cry:xx

i would try contacting them and asking when it is expected to get to you. hope it comes soon!

thats a shame! hopefully you get through to them sooner rather than later! how many shakes have you got left?

You'll be fine hun, don't worry. If you run out before your next supply arrives, I'd follow Islandbreeze's advice and stick to a low carb diet 'till it comes - it won't do much harm as long as it's not any more in cals or carbs. Hope it arrives soon - don't think much of their delivery service so far!

Thanks guys yes i'll do a low carb this is the longest theyve taken thought maybeen here as it was my 3rd order,wish other chemists would stock it like Llyods or boots!
Im still hungry boo hoo lol xx

My order took 9 days to come, had to phone them. They were very helpful and tracked my order for me. They are having problems with DHL and are thinking of changing to another delivery firm. I'm lucky I have a local Rowlands from now on I'll buy from the chemist. Hopefully you will get your food parcel soon.

Back