My photos

You do look hott!! love that cute dress you have on, tried on one like that in asda and i looked hidious :-(

Can i ask what your tummy is like?

Thank u all so much :) xx

Tummy is not too great if I'm honest, in need of toning up now, I'm doing Zumba twice a week along with dumbbells at home (mainly for arms) iv heard it can take up to 1 year to spring back to normal but in the mean time theirs always magic knickers haha x

Im a mess of stretch marks anyway but can live with that if it was less prenant looking, the baby is now 7!

Thanks for answering

you look fantastic, what an inspiration! This will keep me going through the dark, cold hungry nights :)

Thank u :-D I'm really pleased if my photo inspires anyone, I love this diet, iv just got my application forms to become a consultant, please wish me luck guys xxx

Hi everyone, I'm starting the Cd on Thurs. I'm so glad I found this site as its so inspirational. I feel nervous to start this but reading the threads on here has eased me a little. Well done everyone, hope i can do the same. Also good luck Claudia with your consultant post. :) x

Claudia you have done great
you look stunning
very inspirational
kaz:)

Amazing!!! You have inspired me with your photos!

image-1668052149.jpg

Thank u all xx
this is my most recent photo x

You look fantastic and I hope more people post their photos as they are a great inspiration for all of us starting the cd. Thank you.

You just look Fab Claudia

Truly well done

I am holding this out....i want to see such change

Claudia84 said:
Thank u very much, lost another 5lbs this week and on the final step now :) xx

You must feel so great that your nearly there..... So looking forward to be in your position

Well done!

Thank u, u will get there just keep imagining urself in trendy clothes, it worked for me! And iv just had my telephone interview today and have been booked on the training day for the 7th of march to become a consultant :) xx

I kept wondering what your stats were for a week since i couldn't see it on my phone so i get on the laptop and you don't have stats showing lol fail.

Wow! You look amazing! I have roughly the same amount to lose, you should be incredibly proud of yourself and I hope that your application to become a CDC is successful, that picture alone is proof enough of your commitment! Good luck :)

Back