My Pregnancy Diary :)

LeahB

Silver Member
Hi everyone :)

I have decided to start slimming world as i am 22 weeks pregnant and have already gained around 1 stone 4lbs. Not wanting to lose weight particularly but would like to minimise gains/maintain

I am really excited and have been researching slimming world for the last couple of weeks!

Todays menu to follow, please advise me if i am following the plan correctly or not :)

Will be following Extra Easy and as pregnant i am allowed 2 HeA and 2 HeB

Thanks in advance :)

Leah xx

Todays menu:

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (HeB) and milk (HeA)
Snacks - Apples, grapes, mug shot tomato and herb (all free)
Lunch - Jacket potato (HeB) and beans (free)
Snack - mullerlight breakfast corner granola (4 syns)
Dinner - noodles and mushrooms, 1 tbsp oil im saying 6 syns and sachet of asda chosen by you stir fry sauce 4 & 1/2 syns

Got hungry later on so had chicken mugshot aswell

Is this looking ok? Its my 1st day and hadnt been shopping so not prepared at all!

Xx

Hi Leah, I've found your new thread! :)

If your following EE, your jacket at lunch would be free. :) just make sure your having 1/3 super free with your meals. So the oil you used for dinner can be your 2nd heb. Also the noodles you've had make sure they were dried as fresh noodles have syns. I made this mistake myself.
First day looks good though. xx

Hi :) thanks for taking a look for me. I didnt realise you could use oil as heb, thats good to know :) i dont know why i said jacket was my heb when potatoes are free (baby brain)

Ooops the noodles were sharwoods wet noodles that u just throw in the wok, i take it you should only use dried rice, pasta and noodles then xx

Yes you can use oil, have you tried fry light? It's a god send, it's free so saves you lots of syns.
I think fresh pasta & noodles are coated in oil which is why they're syned. :(

Yeah i have fry light but it just doesnt cook right, no matter how much you put in in just doesnt seem to cook the food :( x

Todays menu:

HeA, milk and 2 babybels
HeB, 2 weetabix, 2 alpen lights

Breakfast - 2 weetabix and milk
Snack - alpen light, banana, babybel light
Lunch - alpen light crumbled into fat free strawberry yoghurt and sliced banana
Dinner - homemade chicken curry and pasta (chicken, onions, mushrooms, tin tomatoes, spinach, potatoes, herbs and spices)

No syns..... I dont think??

It's definitely not the same as oil, I'm lucky i don't mind it.
Hope your having a good day. I'm shattered today, Long day at work. Looking forward to an early night!

I used it last night and today actually and it did cook the food maybe im just impatient lol. Hope you managed to get ur early night x

Day 3 - EE

HeA, milk and babybel
HeB, weetabix and 2 alpen bars

Breakfast - 2 weetabix, sliced banana and milk

Snacks - 2 alpen bars, grapes, yoghurt, 1 babybel, banana

Lunch - mugshot

Dinner - 2 salmon fillets, spinach, asparagus, savory rice and passata sauce (this was amazing!)

No syns again today, so had 3 fruity chews (like starburst sweets) going to say 1 syn each so 3 syns

Last edited:
Weighed myself this morning and i have gained more than i originally thought. Start weight was 10 stone 12 and now i am 12 stone 5 so 22 weeks and total gain of 1 stone 7lb (21lbs) not good! Hopefully i dont put a lb a week on until the end now like they say you do or that will be 40lb gained!!! Oh dear why didnt i start this plan before now :(

Weighed myself this morning and i have gained more than i originally thought. Start weight was 10 stone 12 and now i am 12 stone 5 so 22 weeks and total gain of 1 stone 7lb (21lbs) not good! Hopefully i dont put a lb a week on until the end now like they say you do or that will be 40lb gained!!! Oh dear why didnt i start this plan before now :(

We're pretty much at the same point, Im also going to try my hardest not to gain much more, could handle 1/2lb gain a week but not 1lb!
I've had a really good week on plan this week so here's to a few more! x

I no what you mean! Another 10lbs is better than 20 lol. Well my week seems to be going good but as im a serial weigher i do it every morning and im 1/4lb higher than when i started on monday :/ hmmm x

Okay sooooo, ive been a bit awol lately, been under a lot of stress and have been off work for a few days. So havent stuck to plan. Back to it today though! Weighed in at 12 stone 7 & 1/4 this morn so 2lb gain :(

Okay so todays food is:

Breakfast - porridge (Heb) with milk (HeA) handful of mixed berries and sliced banana

Snacks, 2 alpen lights (HeB) 2 satsumas and grapes

Dinner - jacket potato, beans and side salad

Snacks, small costa cappuchino 3.5 syns and 3 small refresher sweets, not sure on syns will say 9 to be safe

Dinner - vegetable stir fry: onions, mushrooms, spinach, asparagus, tin tomatoes and dry noodles (was starving so ended up having 2 slices of bread and butter!!) :( so now over my syns

But plenty of fruit/veg :)
Blackberries, rasberries, black and red currants, 2 bananas, 2 satsumas, grapes, side salad so lettuce cucumber tomato onion and carrot, mushrooms, onions, tin tomatoes, asparagus and spinach. So deffo 5 portions there hahaha

Xx

Last edited:
Back