1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

My restart diary!!! Bring it on!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by danielpartyuk, 19 October 2009 Social URL.

1. danielpartyuk

danielpartyuk Well-Known Member

Sooo today is day 2, and it's been ok! I've not drunk enough water but I never used to, I'm rubbish at the whole water side of the diet. I'm starting to get a manky taste in my mouth so perhaps thats a sign of the good old ketosis kicking in. Sooo it's only Monday, I've got until Thursday till weigh in so hoping I'll of shifted some pounds by then, but I am sure we will see! Might sneak to boots tomorrow and check what I weigh!
    I've had 2 shakes and 1 soup today! Whooop! Roll on day number 3 of 100%!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Good luck on it all, the taste is a good sign so hope it all goes well x

4. tizembo45

tizembo45 Member

Good luck:)

5. cooky888

cooky888 Well-Known Member

good luck i restarted last week in september beginning of october i think was hard first few days but just stick at it and use these boards for support x