My score plus app

AugustBride

Hi all,

I am looking for some advice if anyone had it, I have an iPhone app for pointing things called My score plus (a white cross on a blue background). I was pointing something yesterday and realised the measurements were in cups so this must be an American app - the American points used to be slightly different on the old points but not sure on pp?

Am I safe enough using this or should I buy something else?

Thanks in advance

Hi all,

I am looking for some advice if anyone had it, I have an iPhone app for pointing things called My score plus (a white cross on a blue background). I was pointing something yesterday and realised the measurements were in cups so this must be an American app - the American points used to be slightly different on the old points but not sure on pp?

Am I safe enough using this or should I buy something else?

Thanks in advance

I think that the US PP is still slightly different? I use Value Diary, that has a UK Option x

Get the WWCalculator app, its english. The icon is of a calculator. I think on the app store its called Food Calculator Pro

Get the WWCalculator app, its english. The icon is of a calculator. I think on the app store its called Food Calculator Pro

I've got that one too :) x

Back