Is the value diary app accurate for point allowance?

pixie-gem

Gold Member
Hi folks,
I purchased the app ( i don't know if it was the pro one as i read some people found it for free) anyway it says that at 35yo, 5'1", female, 14st 4lb, sedentary as i have arthritis which makes exercise very difficult at this weight :( i should be having 28 pp plus the 49 weeklies. Is this right please? Also, could i check what my husband would be on please? He's 42yo, 6'2", male, 19st 13lbs, has an office job so fairly sedentary.

Thank you in advance, i just want to double check that the app is accurate before just taking it at it's word.

Also do people think it is worth paying to do it online? I'm not a meetings person and hubby works shifts so i thought we could share an online account, but if the app will do what we need then i don't really see the point in paying extra for the official WW.

Pixie xx

I think its worth it. You get lost of help, your online diary, your ww app which is really good and I couldnt do without. Also, there is online chat with a ww representative as well. I have never used it but I know people who have and they think its great to have help when you need it.

There must be offers around at the moment for you to join cheaply. give it a go, if you dont like it you can always cancel future payments.

Back