My slim & save diary

Week 9 weigh in and 2 more gone. Finding it harder and harder as I’m bored now but 3 more weeks to go so I can make it! Then I’m going to control my diet through food. After quite a lot of thought I’ve decided to follow the principals of this diets but through food. So 650 cals a day, 70g carbs. As I get nearer to 12:7 I’ll up the calories to maintain more than lose but I’m going to aim to stay low carb day to day as I think if I start eating carbs normally again I’ll just pile the weight back on which is something I really don’t want to do!

So this week I lost 1lb. It’s probably been the hardest week yet. I’ve had a chest infection and you’re not supposed to stay on plan if you’re taking antibiotics because it’s not enough food but I really didn’t want to come off plan! So I ate extra protein instead but clearly it’s affected my weight loss still. Never mind! I nearly broke quite a few times this week and ate crap, which I haven’t felt like doing at all throughout the previous 10 weeks but I didn’t. I’ve got 2 weeks left on the VLCD and then I’m switching to food, and I’d really like to see it through and hopefully lose another 5 lbs to make 3 stone loss in 12 weeks. So today I’ve finished the antibiotics and back to the plan 100%!

Wow sorry not been on here for ages! I finished on 11th November and lost a total of 39 lbs over the 12 weeks. Went back on to the food and it was hard! Christmas I went totally off the rails so I’m planning on going back on to the meal replacement on Monday as I’ve put on about a stone 😡 my own fault too much rubbish eaten!

Back