My Son's birthday cake

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
A lady at work made this for my son's birthday, what do you think?
Joshua 8.5.11_1.jpg

(sorry dont know how to make the picture bigger)

Michael Jackson glove?

Not sure what the black thing is, but might just be the angle of the pic?

Were you asking what people think ie good or bad, or syn values, or what?

Not really sure what you're asking.

just posting a piccie of the cake that a lady made for him. it's Michael Jackson's hat and glove.

That is a fabulous cake :)

That is a fabulous cake.
I really admire that sort of creative talent What a clever lady

Selwonk, it must be the angle you are looking at it because I see it perfectly as a hat. Did you click on the picture to enlarge it ?

Your son is a luck young man. When is his birthday ?

Happy birthday to him from me.:birthday:

Thank you for posting the photo and asking our opinions, makes it a family affair.

hugs xxx

Nope, i can see it perfectly now!!

Must have been one of them moments when you can't see the woods for the trees!

Happy birthday to your son! Am sure he'll enjoy it.

Hope you're not a cake addict like me Tara40. I'd be doing some serious damage to my waistline with that!

Enjoy!

He was 9 on Sunday. We took him to the Doctor Who Experience on Saturday.
The hat on the cake was sponge and the glove was rice crispie cake (which went very quickly).
You are right Sue this is like a very large family. it is lovely to share peoples lives.
my hubby though isnt happy with me posting piccies of our boys, (i did post two yesterday) but seeing as he doesnt come on here he wont know :D

Nope, i can see it perfectly now!!

Must have been one of them moments when you can't see the woods for the trees!

Happy birthday to your son! Am sure he'll enjoy it.

Hope you're not a cake addict like me Tara40. I'd be doing some serious damage to my waistline with that!

Enjoy!

you wouldnt have got a chance. my sons and their friends hoovered through that cake like locusts. :D

Love it - especially the effect of the silver balls on the glove! I'll have to show my mum, she is always doing cakes for people, and although she can do the full formal wedding cake style she is always on the look out for fun new ideas!

The lady that made the cake showed me a piccie of another one that she made, it was a peppa pig one, it was two tiers with pigs and a car along side the cake. it was brilliant.
I am going to get her to make a guitar for my husbands 40th.

Wow, that is fantastic!!
Such talent :D xx

Fantastic cake! Never seen anything like it. The Peppa cake sounds interesting, my son (2) is utterly obsessive about Peppa!

Back