My story in SW mag

cyberjelly

So my consultant is always saying if you have any before and after pictures let her know. I did one after I came back from holiday this year, last years holiday I was 18 stone this year 14 stone. :D

Well she asked me if I would write my SW journey down and send it into the mag, but my story is not that exciting. :sigh:I have lost alot of weight almost 4 stone since Jan 11, but I have not done anything special. I have lost a steady 2lb a week with a few higher ones, have only put on 3 times(2 1/2lb). I go to the gym twice a week, cycle to work twice a week and generally just stick to EE, why would anyone be interested in such a boring journey.

What do you think? let me know I could jot down a few things but nothing really special.

I don't think its ordinary, the point of an article is to show that anyone can do it if they follow the plan, it's 'ordinariness' will inspire others to do something extraordinary for them and their lives.

No, no, no - not at all - your story will be brill.
I was in the mag 2 years ago (before I had my boy and gained all my weight back and some) and I didn't particulary have an amazing story.
I lost 3.5 stone in a year and the story was about gaining weight when moving in with a partner. There were 4 other ladies with me that had gained weight through different things (ie; menopause, going to uni...)
I honestly had the best day, I was totally pampered with a stylist and hair and make up lady - inbetween pics you have a robe on so as not to mess the clothes up - you feel like a movie star! It was in a studio in London and I took my sister with me (hubby wasn't fussed about it, not really a blokey thing to do)! If you get the chance then go for it - please don't think your story wouldn't be worth reading, that's exactly the journey people want to read about. Best of luck :) xxx

I say go for it,you deserve it and it's reading old mags that inspired me to start up again! It's always the stories that inspire me xx

Your story is exactly what people want to read about as its what people can relate to.

Good luck & I look forward to hopefully reading it in a future issue :)

Go for it, just the story we want to read the 2lbs per weekers not the I lost 10 stone in 10 minutes - we like reading true stories.

Go for it!!!! I think people just need to read and enjoy reading of those stories that they could relate too. Also alot of it isnt just about the here and now - its about things pre-SW and post-target. Those things can be really interesting/exciting too :)

Well done :)

Oh my goodness Cyberjelly, Haven't you done well!! We last communicated in April when we compared, start dates, height, weight starting and weight loss. I am delighted to see (if not a bit enviously) that you have lost so much. You definately need to put pen to paper and write abour your journey and dedication to the plan. Well done Cyberjelly!!! Regards Jane

Back