Extra Easy My SW journey through pregnancy

vintagepockets

Gold Member
Hi everyone!

I'm so happy to see that minimins is back! I couldn't have lost weight without it the first time I did SW a couple of years ago when I lost 2 stone.

Since then I've managed to maintain but started to enter a bit of a slippery slope a few months before I got pregnant and now that I am pregnant and no longer striving for a flat stomach I have let my willpower completely disintegrate.

I've just got back from holiday, before which I'd managed a steady weight gain but just weighed in and I've put on about 6lbs whilst away (it was all inclusive in Italy so what I couldnt have in alcohol I made up for in ice-cream!)

I'm currently 20 weeks 5 days and I want to make sure that I don't continue on this path and gain a huge amount during the rest of my pregnancy.

So for the weight part...
Pre-pregnancy - 10st 5lbs (already 3lbs over target!)
Current weight (20 weeks 5 days) - 11st 6lbs

I'd like to stay within the recommended weight gain guidelines during my pregnancy so I'm already 3lbs over this for the stage in my pregnancy so really need to be careful going forward.

I understand I stick to 15 syns but is it right that I have 2 HEXA and 2 HEXB?

Looking forward to sharing my journey with you all!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - 40g shredded wheat (HEXA), 5g raisins, 100ml skimmed milk (HEXB)

Lunch (out) - shawarma lamb, yoghurt, harissa, salad, slice focaccia

Dinner - roast chicken, new potatoes, lettuce, red pepper, spring onions, parmesan (HEXA)

Snack - ryvita (HEXB), marmite

Syns = not sure but likely maximum due to lunch although there was no fat on the lamb so just need to syn the yoghurt and focaccia

We had our 20 week scan this week and my bump seems to popped almost overnight!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

So exciting!

So food diary....

Breakfast - banana, strawberries, blueberries, Greek 0%, 1 weetabix (HEXB 0.5), actimel 0% (1.5 syns)

Lunch - 3 ryvita (HEXB 1), ff cottage cheese, prawns, 1 tsp chilli sauce (1 syn)

Dinner - seafood risotto

Snacks - 3 fruit crunch ryvita (HEXB 1.5), flat peach, apple, mullerlight vanilla w/ strawberries & half a flake (2.5 syns), 3 maltesers (0.5 syns)

2 decaf tea w/ ss milk (HEXA)
Water

Total syns = 5.5

Dinner...
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Awh your bump looks fab Yep it's 2 of each Healthy Extra. I done SW once I hit 26 weeks as I piled on the pounds due to pure gluttony. I ended up post north, 8 one lower than pre pregnancy. I was safe in the knowledge also that my baby was only getting the best. Pity I didn't stick to it after or I wouldnt be restarting 3 stone heavier. Gluttony stuck again lol.

Thanks Fabulous30s!

Food Diary...

Breakfast - banana, blueberries, strawberries, 0% Greek, 1 weetabix (HEXB 0.5), actimel 0% (1.5 syns)

Lunch - 3 egg omelette made w/ ham, onion, red pepper, mushrooms and rf cheddar (HEXA 1), cottage cheese, snack a jacks (4.5 syns)

Dinner - gammon, sw chips, peas, frylight egg, 2 tbsps ketchup (2 syns)

Snacks - 2 ryvita fruit crunch (HEXB), apple, flat peach, grapes, babybel light (HEXA 0.5), special k bar (4.5 syns)

Syns = 12.5

Back