My SW weight loss journey all begins here!

Mopsypops

Hi Everyone,

My name is Samantha, Im 27 and mum of 2, James is 6 and Abbie is 2, Im married to my lovely husband Brian and August will be our 1st wedding anniversary :D

Before i had kids i was a size 8/10, When i was pregnant with James i had the most awful morning sickness (Why do they call it morning sickness when its morning, noon and night?!) I couldnt keep much down except Milk so i drank oodles of the stuff full fat too lol I craved it all day long and would drink 4 pints if not more a day!!!

James was born weighing 9lb 8oz and i was left a size 16, I did try to lose weight after i had him but eventually gave up as that was the easy way out,

Abbie was born in 2007 weighing 7lb 13 oz and i was 15st 7.5lbs, I dont actually know what size i really was as i squeezed into size 18's but i was probably more of a 20,

I managed to lose 4st for our wedding last year but since then ive struggled and havent been motivated, I had a mc in Dec at 9 weeks and ive been really quite down since then, The baby wouldve been due on the 1st of July just gone and i feel as though i can move on a little....

I want to lose the weight so i can feel more like the "old" me, so i can go clothes shopping without getting depressed! and most importantly so i can be fit and healthy for my kids, I want to always be there for them if they need me plus I want to see my grand children grow up (ok so thats a loooong way off but you get what i mean lol)

x

Ok so I started sw on Wed and ive been doing EE, I have managed to stick to plan 100%

Today i have had

Breakfast:

Weetabix - heb
250ml ss milk - hea

Lunch:

Syn free veg soup

And for tea im having Gammon joint with new potatos, peas, carrots, roasted baby toms and green beans

Its * week for me and im feeling quite bloated but i have managed to resist chocolate so well done me!!

x

Hi hun, welcome to MM's, your menu today looks fab, well done on resisting the chocolate, but remember to factor in some syns too. x

I will do thanks :D

I only used 3 syns yesterday so i have 17 for today (our consultant says only have 10 a day) so im looking forward to a pack of quavers and a bit of chocolate tonight while i watch tv woohoo

x

welcome to minimins good luck xx

Great to see you post Samantha! Keep up the good work!

Thanks Zoe, Im a little shy so find it strange to just start chatting to people i dont know but once i get to you all, you wont be able to shut me up lol

Today was a Green Day and soo far has gone like this

Breakfast

Weetabix Heb
250 ml ss milk Hea
Banana

Lunch

No syn Veg Soup
2 slice of nimble bread Heb

Dinner (Will be)

Pasta and sauce
baked Potato

Ive also bought the new muller light yoghurt, The strawberry cheesecake one and the new york cheesecake so i will have one of these after tea, I think they are 1 syn each?

I have a really bad headache today :( so im just about to go take some painkillers

x

Oops meant to say - Good luck with your weight in today Zoe, Let me know how you get on, Im sure you've done fab!! :D

hello mopsypops just wanted to say hi and good luck.I'm on a green day today and having a jacket potato and pasta for dinner tonight :).hope your headache clears.x

Hi Surreygal,

Thanks, The painkillers have kicked in and im feeling much better :D

Baked potato and pasta cant beat it!!

x

Hi and good luck with SW I love it, tonight after I get back from WI I will be trying the just add chilli beef from quorn and some plain rice it is 2 syns for the 400g bag.

Back