My valentines challenge - please join

flowey

Silver Member
Hello all,

I guess some of you will know my name. I lost just over 4 stone last year ... on and off the diet.

Well over xmas etc... and being bad, I've put on about a stone and am back (again) to get as much of it off before valentines day.

Today is day 1 and am already suffering. When I first started I had such motivation because I was so big, would have done anything to loose weight.

I am just finding it harder to get my head together this time. So remembering what helps, here's my post.

Lots of people say start a diary thread on here, except support etc.. to help keep me focussed. So, with my head between my legs for the weight gain (all my own fault), would like to come back please.

My goal is to try and get the stone off I've put on for valentines day. I'm hoping then I will continue and get to my ultimate goal. I think stopping before my ultimate goal hasn't helped my self esteem and deterinmation to keep the weight off I've already lost.

If I got to goal, following steps as perscribed, I will hopefully have a good head to keep it off forever.

So after my rant, please join me, would like to give support as well as accept.

hi flowey, i'll join you on your challenge and we can motivate one another! had a break over xmas and now finding it hard to be 100 % little nibbles popping into my mouth, must stop!!!!
i would like to aim for 3lb a week min. 3 weeks today so 9lb quite acheivable, how bout you? xx

wow llooser, you've done amazingly. Well done you.

I have been where you are today. The little nibbles creeping in. I can tell you from many CD diet attempts, when the nibbles creep in, it makes it so much tougher, for me anyway. This time I am going 100% and no nibbles.

I started the valentines thing because it was a three week goal which didn't seem too much in my head. Just 3 weeks to start with, then who knows.

I'm aiming for a stone which I know is a bit of a tall order, but hope since I've not been on the diet for a while now, I may have a few pounds of water etc.. and a good first week loss to help me get close. I always seem to set high goals as I never want to reach a goal early as I might just stop before the 3 weeks is up.

Some people are so determined, not me. I struggle through the whole process lol.

I would love to have someone to do my 3 weeks with.

Hey there lovely ladies!! Can I join you?

I am on week 2 (Day 9) and at first weigh in I had lost 9lbs! I have stuck to the diet 100% and intend to continue that way! I am currently 11st 12 lbs and would like to be down to 11 stone 2lbs by valentines!! be a nice treat for my lovely (and very supportive boyf) if im 10lbs lighter!!

Kylie xx

Welcome, yes please join us. I'm still on day 1 and i'm finding it sooo tough today. Just listless and not sure what to do with myself type thing. Should really do some cleaning but can't seem to get into the spirit. Will keep going though and found after day 10 it was so much easier. Your nearly there, well done, hope I'll be saying that soon!

Hello to all. I'm really sorry but I don't seem to be able to make it past day 1 !
Today, I have really really sttruggled. Mostly about not being more motivated and cheery for my kids on a saturday, because all I can think of is how deprived I am. I know all this is ridiculous.

I have just read a post about getting back the diet spirit we had the first time round, I am certainly there! Not wanting to ss but feeling like I should and that is all that will work. So I come back and disappear whilst falling off the ladder. This time, I won't just go, I'll say goodbye and goodluck!

I need to sort out my head and am plan that I am motivated to stick to and see what happens. Maybe I'll be back ?? Just not today.

Sorry all and good luck.

sorry to hear that your finishing flowey, maybe in a few days you will feel differentely? shall the other threaders still do the valentines challenge? im in!!

Back