My way to slim

I have been having a little read of all the diaries on here and hope mine can live up to all the fabulous losses,

Day 1 first weight check 15st 1.5lbs (boooooo)

Pre made raspberry shake and a strawberry pre made shake

Dinner chicken with potatoes and salad

Snacks - chicken noodle soup and weight watchers bread. Packet of snacks and fruit

I've got some skinny pasta that I'm going to make up with some tomatoes for the fridge incase I get a bit hungry.

Good luck fairydust! Im now 5 days in and have lost 4lb! And tbh im really enjoying this diet xx

4lbs that's great well done you, if I lose half of that I will be happy, did you find the first few days hard??. I'm trying not eat any of the choc chip cookies hubby and daughter have made lol they smell nice. The cheeky monkeys always make treats on Friday after school is done to celebrate the weekend lol

I havnt found it hard (yet)! I dont half look forward to my evening meal though!
A good alternative to those choc chip cookies are the choc chip snack a jacks, they're only 62 cals per big one! X

I'm more a savoury person an don't normally bother with sweet treats i think coz I know I am not able to have one it makes me want one lol,
But will check out the snack a jacks as u never know when I might just need a wee naughty

Theres so many crisps for 100cals go to the pound shop ! I like baby bell light and two cracker breads with a few pickles for that savoury treat!

Well survived day one and feel like I done well, this morning I had a powder shake and must admit I preferred that better than the pre made ones I just blitzed it with the hand blender yum. I'm trying not to watch the rest of the family eat the sausage rolls haha,

Today's food it

Strawberry and a banana shake

Dinner grilled chicken, pitta bread and salad

Snacks
Carrot and coriander soup
Fruit
Popcorn

Good for you fairydust!!
Im exactly one week in with a 4lb loss, so like you, im feeling pretty damn good today!
Long may it last! Xx

Good for you fairydust!! Im exactly one week in with a 4lb loss, so like you, im feeling pretty damn good today! Long may it last! Xx

That's fab hun what a great loss :)

I just been weatherspoons and had the soup with no bread go me lol only 176 cals so will use my 2 snacks for that :)

Thanks for that tink :) You guys are all fab xx today strawberry shake peanut meal bar ( was lovely) dinner - chicken with potato and salad and yogurt after snacks Soup at weatherspoons popcorn plenty of Pepsi max ooooops

It's mad how many calories are in everything I never really realised - I thought mmm I have a wee biscuit with ma cuppa won't be many cals in one.........78 cals for a boring biscuits omg I would normally have about 4 or 5 with ma cuppa and think nothing of it that's scary !!!!! This has open my blinkered eyes

Last edited:
Well back at work today so was a bit easier as I was away from my kitchen lol . Only back for this week then off to visit the in laws for a week in london

Today's food

Strawberry shake & peanut meal bar

Dinner mince and tatty meal with salad

Snacks
Weight watchers soup
Popcorn
Fruit salad ( pre packed )

Tuesday has been good I like Tuesdays one day less till weekend lol Today I had Choc shake and choc meal bar Dinner - ww lasagne and huge salad Snacks Small salad at lunch Popcorn M and s salt and vinegar snacks Was so wanting to hop on the scales for a sneak peek but in saving myself till Friday, I think if I've not lost much I'll give up and if I'm doing ok I might let lose a wee bit so best I don't do it till weigh day

Thanks for stopping by my diary. I just wanted to wish you good luck with your weight loss. And you have more will power then I do, not having a sneak peak at the scales. I'm on them most mornings. It's like an addiction. lol.

Thanks for stopping by my diary. I just wanted to wish you good luck with your weight loss. And you have more will power then I do, not having a sneak peak at the scales. I'm on them most mornings. It's like an addiction. lol.

Thanks hun

Wow what a long day it's been just having my dinner now, dropped off daughter at school then to work, finished work then picked up hubby and off to hospital to visit my grandad wow I'm cream crackerd lol

Today

Summer fruit meal bar / choc shake

Dinner cous cous and salad

Snack
Onion ringos
Cuppa soup
Small salad

Think I'm gonna have a slim fast bar for supper too as I've plenty if cals left

Well another busy day after work had daughters parents evening and all went well :)
Time for my weigh in tomorrow so looking forward to it, don't think I've ever been so excited to get on the scales!!!!

Today's food

Choc meal bar an strawberry shake

Dinner
Micro meal with huge salad
And a slim fast bar

Snacks
Soup
Walkers french fries
Small salad

Back