My Wedding Dress Journey!!!

miaanna31

I've just re started SW, having done it twice before, plus Lipotrim plus WW and God knows what else (there was some sort of 'natural' slimming pills in there somewhere too but had to stop as thought heart was going to explode!!). And all that has happened for me is that I've steadily put on weight. Im so unhappy. Im getting married on July 12th and my fiance barely even looks at me anymore never mind anything else!! We had sort of turned into housemates, cuddled up on sofa every evening eating crap and not making any effort with appearance. Its no wonder there is nothin rockin in the bedroom!!

But, I'm SOOO determined to do it this time once and for all. Ive no choice. I have an amazing wedding dress to fit into which cost nearly €2000, and i most certainly do not want a fat ass or bingo wings in it. I joined my local SW club on Wed. I have been 100% and actually looking forward to weighing in this Wed. I would appreciate any encouragement and I will also give plenty in return.

My starting weight in 13st 8.5 lb

I WILL BE 10st 7lb on my wedding dress.

SIMPLES!!

Good luck Miaanna - I'm sure you will do well as you have a good goal to motivate you! Don't let your size put you off in the bedroom though, that way disaster lies, as I know from bitter experience...

I too am a serial SWer, having done it 3 or 4 times. The last time I lost 6 stone and then put 3 of it back on, so I'm here again to get it back off! I'm also all too familiar with every kind of faddy diet going - but none of them work in the long-term, except SW. This time I won't fall off the rails when I get to target, part of my learning needs to be about how to maintain too!

Hope you have a great first week.

Back