My wedding video! Determination to get back to that size!

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
Just watched my wedding video again :cry: it's been just over a year since DH and I got married and it was lovely to relive the lovely moments of our special day (cue more :cry: )
I'm about a stone heavier than my weight then and it's made me more determined than ever to not only get there but stay there. I wanna be svelte again!! :D

It's my 25th wedding anniversary next week and before I started SW I was about 4 stone heavier than when I got married. I've lost most of that weight now and at the weekend I tried on my wedding dress. Only about another two inches off my waist to go and I'll be able to zip it up.

So if I can do it after 25 years, I'm sure you can do it after a year.

I was the same weight at my wedding that I was before starting SW. We are planning to renew our vows at 5 years, and I want a slinky dress, so once I reach target I need to stay there for another 4 years!

After we got married and I got my pictures, I thought I looked lovely, but now I look and just see the flab. So I am determined NOT to have a size 24 dress at the renewals (although my size was a 20, wedding dresses are always smaller for some horrible reason).

You can do this!

Good luck in getting to your goal. I think your wedding video is lovely way to motivate yourself. When I got married I was 9 1/2 stone, in a size 14 wedding dress (as I was 5 1/2 months pregnant). Ooh how I dream of being 9 1/2 stone again...may have to borrow your inspiration and get my dress down from the loft when I get nearer to target!

Q

I was the same weight at my wedding that I was before starting SW.

I'm the same. I'm now over four stones lighter than I was when I got married, and I cringe whenever I look at the photos, and I'll probably need an excuse to get them done again soon too!

Good luck on losing that final stone :) I have my wedding dress in the loft, but still have at least another 2 stone to lose to get back into it.

Thanks guys!! I'm so embarrased that all it took was a year to go from a slinky bride to a fat wife :( I wanna be a hot wife! :D
I asked DH if he even noticed how heavy I'd gotten and he said, ummmm.... Your boobs are bigger.... Sigh... :D
Feeling very motivated at the moment. Will get there!

Thanks guys!! I'm so embarrased that all it took was a year to go from a slinky bride to a fat wife :( I wanna be a hot wife! :D
I asked DH if he even noticed how heavy I'd gotten and he said, ummmm.... Your boobs are bigger.... Sigh... :D
Feeling very motivated at the moment. Will get there!

LOL:8855: The one thing my hubby isn't looking forward to, is my boobs getting smaller!

Back