My Week 14 Weigh In is Tomorrow!

carrot_tit

Gold Member
As the title clear states tomorrow is my week 14 weigh in and the end of my foundation period on LL. This is a real achievement for me as i have never stuck to a diet 100% in my 14 years of failed diets, but i am slightly disapointed that if i don't lose 8.5lbs tomorrow i will not have lost three stone in 100 days as my LLC assured me i would. However i'm not daft i know i won't lose that much tomorrow as my weightloss has always been a between a steady 1.5 & 2lbs. Still this has been a fantastic learning experience for me and i'm actually looking forward to going into Development. Now that is strange for me! Imagine me looking forward to further dieting :D

Good luck for tomorrow Carrot and well done on your weight loss so far.

We Want Pictures!

How did you get on ? Great that you have stuck with it for the 14 weeks, well done! (I am on week 9). Would love to know what LL offer you if you don't quite make it to 3 stone ? A free weeks packs or something ? Still you have had a good weight loss so far and stuck to it, respect !

I lost another 2.5lbs which has brought my total weightloss to 2.5 stones in 14 weeks:D I'm chuffed to death. I mentioned not losing 3 stone to my LLC and she said it might be because i wasn't exactly huge when i started. I was the smallest member of my group. In fact when asked about what their perfect weight would be many said the size i started at! But for my height i was quite over weight. I'm only 5ft 2in! I now only have to lose another 7lbs and i can start management! It's been the fastest 14 weeks of my life!

Hi Sarah

Well done on your fantastic achievement.

I am so proud of you, and also want to thank you again for the person who first told me about these types of diets.

I wouldnt be where I am today if it hadnt been for you.

Again thanks, and once again well done with your fantastic weight loss.

Deb x

Hi Deb

My real thanks will come the day you message me and tell me your at target weight :D

To be honest i'm so happy with myself lately i just want everyone to be as happy :)

I'm considering becoming a LLC but need to look into more first. Everyone should feel as good as i do right now.

Remember if you need me message me and that goes for anyone else who feels they are flagging or need a supportive boot up the bum!

Congratulations Carrot, you have achieved so much. :D Weight loss and gained strength you never thought you had.

I wish you all the best.

Well done Sarah! I have my week 9 weigh in this week and I can see that the 14 weeks will go really quickly. I really hope I will be as happy as you but think I will be. Your happiness is infectious !:D

congrats.gif

WELL DONE HUN
FANTASTIC ACHIEVEMENT
IM AT THE END OF WEEK 7 XX
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING HOW YOU DO IN DEVOLPMENT,HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO LOSE?
LLC IS EXPENSIVE TO START UP ABOUT £18K,GOOD LUCK IF YOU DO IT
xxc

Back