My Weekly Weigh-in!

That's GREAT! Proves that in week 3, things start up again!

SO happy for you!! :)

xxx

Got weighed in. Lost 1.5 pounds... Even the clinic is starting to question whats going on now. I'm in ketosis because I've got that weird taste in my mouth and smell for the last few weeks... It's weird but sure what can ya do. Gonna drink more water this week until I feel like I'm more water than girl.

Paddy's weekend is gonna be tough without drinking but I don't mind - I better have a good loss next week! :(

Well, if the clinic can't figure it, how are we minions supposed to!! :confused: About as useful as a chocolate fireguard they are!

I think you know, but I've been going over on cals, but keeping the carbs very low. Sort of tailored the diet to suit me - and it seems to be working. I know a lot of people say 'Don't count carbs', but even S&S say, as long as carbs are kept low, it's okay to go over on cals!

Just a thought, in case you wanted to give it a try, may boost your metabolism and trick your body out of starvation mode?

How much do you normally drink?

Aww, that'll be a shame, but you can make up for it next year, a new svelte you! :)

Do you know, we celebrate St. Patrick's day over here more so than we do St. George's day! We're a weird lot!!
I think it may be something to do with being able to consume copious amounts of Guinness for a reason, lol!!

Enjoy the rest of your evening lovely :) xxx

I'm scared to higher in calories because that wasn't really explained to me. I'm still not really supposed to eat meat (only if I'm desperate and I don't have access to my packs) but maybe I will more now. Meat is low in carbs isn't it?!?!

They speculate that the problem could be with my bowel movements (SORRY GROSS I KNOW) as I'm constipated all the time. In fairness though it's not like if I was regular it would make that much of a difference!

I'm gonna have to research all this carbs and cals business! I've just been blindly following what they told me!!

Meat like chicken has ZERO carbs, and salmon. That's all I've had so far, but am sure all pure meats are just protein.

I was constipated, but as soon as I started eating more on some days, that soon rectified itself. Which I suppose is right, because I was existing on packs & veg - not much going in so not a great deal to come out, lol!! ;)

If you use this -
Meal Planner
You can put in any foods and it will tell you the calories and carbs - that's how I keep a track on everything. You don't have to be on the S&S diet to use this, so you could give it a try to help you see what you can have? Just a thought :)

Right, bed, knackered, lol!

Goodnight lovely!!
xxx

Thank you xxx You're a star xxx Hope you sleep well!

Awww thanks lovely, you are too! :)

I slept well thank you, hope you did?

Gorgeous day (so far), going to make the most of it - this may be our Summer, ha!! ;)

I think my system works, you know, eating more of the 'allowed' foods for a few days, because Week 4, after only 2 days, I am down 1.75lbs - that's a huge loss for two days.

I'd definitely give it a go - if it works great, if doesn't, you won't gain anything, because it's impossible to NOT lose on anything less than 1,200 calls pd!

Have a great day!
xxx

WI was earlier today at around 5pm. Down 2.5 pounds this week. Was aiming for 3 but happy with 2.5!

PS: Just re-measured my waist - up an inch to 40 but I'd say it's bloating so I'm not fussed about that at all.

Also found out I'm 5'4 not 5'3. I mixed up the conversion from cms to feet and inches... So that's improved the look of the BMI ;) Can't wait to just be "overweight" and not "obese"!!!!!!

Last edited:
BRILLIANT! 2.5lbs of fat is a huge amount! All I do is keep remembering those photo's - every pound I lose is a huge chunk of that yucky yellow stuff! ;)

Yep, it'll be bloating - no way can it be anything else.

And yay, you've gained an inch, lol!! I've always been 5'4", but when I was measured whilst preggers, they said I was 5'5" !!!
I'm going with 5'4", as I've always been that, and can't see me having grown - supposed to shrink as we get older lol!!

Not far now before you're in the 25-29 BMI figures. But I don't rely too much on those - it doesn't take in to account bone structure, muscle mass, etc.
I'm not even obsessed with the scales any more - it's all about how I feel in my clothes - that's the main thing to me.

So pleased for you, 2.5lbs is a GREAT loss!

Whoop!!

:D

xxx

Thanks Nat xxx Just did my measurements

15th Feb 20th March total loss
waist: 45 in - 40 in --------------5 inches

hips: 44 in - 42 in -------------2 inches

bum: 44 in - 41.5 in -----------2.5 inches

thighs: 26.5 in - 25 in ---------1.5 inches

bust: 45 in - 44 in -------------1 inch

under bust: 37.5 in - 35 in ---------2.5 inches

upper arm:
13 in - 12 in -------------1 inch

TOTAL: 15.5 inches

Last edited:
YAY!!! That's great! :D

It's good to see the inches fading away isn't it? Even if the scales don't do much, the inches do!

Enjoy your day lovely! :) xxx

Weekly weigh in! Lost 2.5 pounds again this week - delighted! I didn't reach the clinic's goal of 10% weight loss in 6 weeks but I'm not bothered. :) Yay!

EDIT: Wait a sec, according to the statistics on this I have lost 10%!!! The clinic said I was off by 2 pounds tho... *confusion* They said that 10% would see me reach 12st 4 lbs... Meh, anyway whatever I am I'm happy with my progress!

Last edited:
Weekly weigh in! Lost 2.5 pounds again this week - delighted! I didn't reach the clinic's goal of 10% weight loss in 6 weeks but I'm not bothered. :) Yay!

EDIT: Wait a sec, according to the statistics on this I have lost 10%!!! The clinic said I was off by 2 pounds tho... *confusion* They said that 10% would see me reach 12st 4 lbs... Meh, anyway whatever I am I'm happy with my progress!

WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Am SO happy for you, 20lbs in 6 weeks is EXCELLENT!! Really, really happy dancing for you! You are doing brilliantly!

Now, I've got to stop being naughty so I get the rest off asap lol!! ;)

Goodnight lovely :) xxx

Another week, another weigh in! Down a pound and a half this week which I'm really happy with because of the cheating at the weekend!!!! That's a stone and 7.5 pounds gone! Yayyyyyyyy!

Also bought a summer dress in a size 14!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I got a lil demin jacket to wear too! The 16 was way too big and the 14 a lil snug but I figured it'll fit soon so I got that in a 14 too!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeep! :D

WOW, that is just B R I L L I A N T ! ! ! ! ! :)

Well done you, you have MUCH to be proud of! And that dress will soon be loose on you! Enjoy it while you can, because soon it'll be too big!!

Happy Dancing for ya Missy! :D

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! xxx

No idea how but I lost 2.5 pounds in the past week... When I got weighed in and saw the result I was a bit disorientated tbh!!! I'd say the lady at the clinic thought I was so dopey...

I might be down even after my TERRIBLE Sunday but I FEEL bigger so I still feel bad.

It's my 26th birthday on Sunday (14th) and I'm going to dinner with my parents and bf. My twin sis is studying in Edinburgh so we'll miss her. Myself and the bf are having a BIG joint birthday party Friday week (19th). So MANY temptations! I WILL be drinking for our joint party! So the next two weeks are gonna be rough...

Don't want to give the wrong impression - I'm very happy with my weigh in! I'm just utterly confounded by it!

Start 15/02/13: 13st12lb Waist 45inches
Week 1: -11 lbs & -3 inches waist
Week 2:STS WEIGHT AND WAIST!
Week 3: -2.5 lbs & STS waist
Week 4: -1.5 lbs & -3 inches waist
Week 5: -2.5 lbs &+1 inch on waist (bloating?)
Week 6: -2.5 lbs & -1 inch waist
Week 7: -1.5 lbs & -0.5 inch waist
Week 8: -2.5 lbs & STS waist -Now 12st02lb 38.5 inches
Week 9: Didn't weigh in - very random messy week!!!

Back