my weekly weigh in's

well not a happy bunny this week
1lb.
i know i know its still a loss but when the councellor told me she had a woman go on a binge and still lose a pound i feel cheated, only thing i did different was have a bar a day
so this week ive knocked the bars on the head and gone back to shakes only
oh and my cdc says maybe if i did more exercise i would lose more, yeah cos i spend 24 hours a day sat on my butt obviously
am gutted

Hi summayah

Saw about your weight loss on daily thread, but once again really want to re-iterate that it is a valuable loss towards your ultimate goal.
Please don't feel gutted, I know that might seem easy for me to say as so far I haven't experienced a 1lb loss or a STS.
You are so close to a whopping 2 and a half stone loss in such a short time. I know from a previous thread that you have great goals for losing weight both for you and your dear daughter.
Best of luck for next week x

i know its silly of me to be disappointed just ove so much to lose and want to get there as soon as
and the thing with binge eaters losing more than me ( my cdc often tells me what theyve eaten ) and i get that child stamping her foot saying its not fair, i didnt get any yummys so why should they loose, lol
ahh well this week ive dropped the bars and water flavorings and will be doing some swimming and will see what next week brings me

at least you still lost! we all secretly want 5lbs a week at least! hehe

I am sure you will get a bigger one next week :D

Hi summayah

Good Luck with the changes that you have introduced this week. I have heard on this site that some people do not seem to respond well to the bars - its a shame because we all seek some extra comforts on a fairly 'hardcore' (to quote Mrs. Essex).

Not sure what your tastes are (sweet/savoury/don't mind) but I make a 'chocolate brownie' using my chocolate sachet, it wouldn't win any prizes for taste or presentation but satisfies a craving for a choc cake/muffin. Mix the powder with a bit of water until it forms a moist paste, then in the microwave on high for 90 sec/2 mins.
There are better recipies on a sticky here, obviously its only one pack a day that we can use x

another week down and 3lb gone
could have done better but slipped the last few days having a guy here

Well done summayah, 3 pounds is a very respectable loss, I think you have done great - particularly with extra food temptations about you, best of luck for next week x

right i need a kick up the arris lost 1lb this week and i know where the problem lies.
have eaten chicken salad a few times as ive been unwell and didnt even bother checking the dressings that were on it. theres also the distinct possibility that i ate chocolate cake. i was feeding kaya but i cant recall if i had any.
also to go from my daily repitoire is coke zero. shall replace it with tea

One nasty old pound of fat gone, I know you wanted to lose more.
But good on you for pinpointing the changes you will make, best of luck for next week x

thanks hun will be trying hard this week

now i just have to avoid the mountains of yummy food when i go to madams school today

Hi Sumayyah

I have just read through you post and you really are doing amazingly well.

I know how you feel about feeling hard done by when you hear of ppl on CD who eat lots but still lose a few pounds when you have been 100% and lost less than them.

My mother has recently started and has eaten every week so far,i think she is on week 4 and has so far lost 5lbs,3lbs,3lbs and 5lbs and although i am proud and pleased for her i am somewhat annoyed as on the 2 weeks she lost 3lbs she had eaten out most days,and i'm not talking a salad either. Were looking at full on take aways etc.

I will continue to be 100% for as long as i possibly can as still got a way to go but will def keep checking your progress hon. xx

Hi summayah, caught up with your thread and just wanted to say you're doing good hun!!! I know sometimes those 1lb losses and STS are frustrating, sometimes they make me wanna chuck it all and literally devour my fridge, but I tell myself to keep going... the following has got to be better, esp when you're being 100%. Once again, you can be proud!

Back