My weigh in!!!

TINKERBELLA

Silver Member
Hey everyone,

Been to see my CD tonight for my week 3 weigh in and I lost 5lbs which I am really chuffed with. However what has made me bounce from the walls was my measurements - I have lost as follows:

Arms - 3/4 of an inch off each arm
Chest - 1 inch off
Hips - 2inches and a 1/4
Thighs - 3/4 of an inch off each thigh

and finally .......
Waist - 4 & 3/4 inches off my waist :bliss:

All this is a total of 3 weeks - I love this diet especially now I am having the buzzing feeling of ketosis.

I treated myself to some Soap & Glory Firminator Cream today - and just thought I would let you all know that it is currently on special offer in boots and is selling for £6.66 - I have applied it twice today and it is a bit strange to start with - bit tingley and very cold but I really like it.

Good luck to all CD'ers x x x

congratulations im on week 3 and ive lost the same amount as you well done we both can feel the inch loss

Woohoa!!!
That's the results we like!!!Keep up a good work hun xxx

Well done hun xx

Great losses, both weight and inches. Well done:)

Congratulations!

nice one Tinkabella......what a fantastic boost!!! Keep it up xx

Wow well done you!!Thats great hehe! you must feel so proud... well done on treating yourself i think it was more than deserved hehe! <3 xxx

Greatttt loss...!!! Excellentttttt :)

Well done you xxx Fab weight loss and cant believe the inches lost forever.

congratulations on losing lbs and inches,allthe best for next week.x

Well done! Great to see the tape measure showing lower numbers as well as the scales.

Thank you all for your lovely comments - I love this diet and the forum and most of all the lovely people on here - who are always here - you make this diet possible. It would be a very lonely journey if it wasnt for the likes of all of you.

Thank you x x x x

Back