My weight loss diary..

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
hey everyone,

Firstly i Just wanted to say thank you for having me on the forum, i really appriciate he support and would like to show you all my weight loss journey so far :)

I started Slimming World in June Last year. I have always been chubby, & always had a problem with food. Mainly binging and having a longterm love affair with dominoes and the local kebab van ;)

My mum dragged me along to slimmingworld after hearing about it through another member who attends a class. My mum is a skinny minny and no one in my imediate family has a weight problem.. so just me lol. Anyways, i weighed in at 14 stone 8 and half pounds on my first meeting. As bad as that is, i was secretly suprised it wasn't more.

This is me at my heaviest, about to go out for my mums hen night. Here im with my mum and best friend emz.. who has since also joined Sw with me. Im on the right, in the white and black basque like thing..

11.jpg

I hate this photo!! lol.. unfortunatly i don't have any before and 'almost after' pickys of myself properly, but you can see clearly here i'm not as hot as i thought i was at the time haha. i was a very tight size 18 here.

In my first week i lost 3and half pounds.. and ever since have averaged between a pound to 2 pounds a week, with the occasional 3/ 3and half pound loss and even 4 pounds when i switched to extra easy!! which has helped me along..

Today i weigh in at 10 stone 10 and half pounds, i'm a comfortable size 12 and am 2 pounds off my 4 stone award.. i hope to have 5 stone off by christmas 2009..

this is me, now. :)

12.jpg

13.jpg

Hope i didn't bore you all too much ;) x

Back