Total Solution My Weight Loss Journey

I wanted to walk Round supermarket earlier buy everything and have a blowout earlier. Including alcohol. I didn't. My will power must be better than I thought

YP xxx

Heya yorkie pud

How's it going! Well done for acting on your dreams... Sometimes the first step is the hardest. Good on you for getting straight back on after a mishap! You sound very positive in your approach to this diet and know the results from seeing them before with a similar diet!

You will get immense support on the forum!

I found up to day 5 I can't go into a supermarket! Then I can walk round and not be bothered! And start to think I dunno what all the fuss is about! Lol just keep reminding yourself you will feel better if you resist the binge then you will if you give in and have to start AGAIN! lol

You will do amazing! wishing you lots of luck and sending you your own personal weightloss/motivation/keto fairy to sprinkle her fat melting dust on you! ... (if only it was that easy right?) lol x

Ah thanks sweetas! Had a cheeky weigh in this morning. IM IN THE 16's! 16.13 1/2 but still.... Scales away! Positive day! Next milestone is 16.7.... Bring on the shakes....

YP xxx

Yes, well done :D :hug99: xx

yorkiepud said:
It's not coming off as quick as I'd like tho.... Boo!

YP xxx

It never does !
But, it never goes on overnight either ;)

Oh dear lord! Been amazingly good all day! Then my brother gets take out and I eat garlic bread! Yeah nice one pud! Back out ketosis! What a idiot I am! Grrrrr soooooo mad!

YP xxx

Hey I'm on my first day today .. Your doing really well with accepting if you've had little blips - I'm usually one to think 'oh it was just a biscuit' and then that biscuit would lead to a pack of biscuits but you have shown self control with having a little but not alot, also, you've lost weight! So well done for that :) xox

Good luck pinkangel and char1990 it's really ok when you get past the first few days. Ive feel that I've been quite motivated really (in the grand scheme of things!)

It's a new day today and feeling motivated... And slightly full from the stupid garlic bread I had last night! Lost another pound this morning tho which I think has helped! (expecting scales to creap up tho) due to the garlic bread! Fingers crossed the tiny bit hasnt knocked me out of ketosis! It's bloody hard to get back!

Right! Off for a swim/shower.... Seen as we have no water!
Stay motivated peeps! Have a good day!

YP xxx

Put a pound on! Damn the garlic bread....(or rather my lack of motivation!) Note to self... Little pickers wear big knickers! .... Scales hidden. I will only weigh in at boots or something now... And I will Not cheat!.... weigh in weds! Eeek! Next goal 16.7!

YP xxx

Good luck with the week .. it is so hard to be 100% dedicated, struggled so much yesterday because I felt I just need a bite of something - anything! Even had a dream that I ate a chip and then realised I couldn't have it lol .. it's all gone to my head! However, it's now day 5 - been on Exante for 4 days - for me and I weighed myself this morning, baring in mind it's that TOTM and I've lost 8.5lbs so far!!! So so sooooooo happy :)

Wowza chat that's amaze. Well done. I totally had the weekend off. Not a good thing but feel more determined. Was going to weigh in weds but gonna wait till the end of the week at least. I've hidden (or rather my brother has) the scales at home. I was getting obsessed! Now I have to make the effort to weigh! Just had a shake for breakfast. Soup for late lunch and undecided for later.

Know what u mean about the picking. Grrrrr. I'm gonna do 100 days at 100% with Sundays at ws. That will take me to my birthday! :0) fingers crossed xxxx

YP xxx

i know the scales are my new frenemy (friend/enemy) - before it was food so i don't really mind .. thats sounds like a plan! and the fact that u can have some proper food once a week will keep you sane lol, unlike moi

It's good you can tweak this programme. Might not always want a Sunday eat or may tqweak the day if needed but the option is there! :0)

YP xxx

Back