My weight loss journey

Hi i'm on my second week of sw. I lost almost 5 stone before and put it all back on. Now I'm ready to get this weight off once and for all. Anyone wanna buddy up for support and ideas? :):):):)

Hiya, I'm just at the beginning of my third week. I also lost 5 stone on SW, back in 2011, before falling off the wagon. Since then I've put 1st 12lbs back on again, so here I am trying to get back to my original 5 stone loss and then hopefully lose another 4! Also for good this time!

Ive just started back again and reading these posts is making me feel more motivated for my journey! Have been fluctating between 15st/17st for years so if anyone else is in it for the long-haul id like to share the experience with someone!

Hi all, this is my second weigh in today. So nervous but excited because I've been soooo good lol.

We can do it this time for good. ???

Good luck!!

Yes DEFINITELY this time for good!!

Week 2 -5lb woo hoo over a stone in two weeks. Am so chuffed and keeping me determined to stay at it. Let's kick some butt lol xx

Yay well done!!! :D

Yay well done!!! :D

I've lost 7lbs in 2 weeks for your 15lbs, you must be doing something amazing lol

Jus sticking to the plan and drinking loads of water. I'm sure it will slow down though xxx

Back