My weight loss mission!

So, i have decided that i want to be at target by Christmas this year... Is this do-able? I really freaking hope so!

When i started Slimming World this year is was the 2nd heaviest i have ever been and i was completely misserable with myself!:cry:

So far i have lost 1 stone 7lbs and i am feeling fab with it too!:) Not only have i gone down a size but i am happier!

So i want to lose 63 lbs in 32 weeks. So that is 2lb a week!

Anyone else wanting to join this mission with me, do so, write it down here! I will support you as much as i can, and i will be back every week to share my progress with you all!

Thanks
x

i think i have about same til my target :) i'll try get there by xmas :)
btw i think you have current weight and goal weight wrong way around in stats :)

Ta for the correction check there! I am new to all this stuff and just learning it now. its kinda confusing lol.
I hope you too get to your target by xmas! I am so excited for me, and now you lol.

x

So, i have decided that i want to be at target by Christmas this year... Is this do-able? I really freaking hope so!

When i started Slimming World this year is was the 2nd heaviest i have ever been and i was completely misserable with myself!:cry:

So far i have lost 1 stone 7lbs and i am feeling fab with it too!:) Not only have i gone down a size but i am happier!

So i want to lose 63 lbs in 32 weeks. So that is 2lb a week!

Anyone else wanting to join this mission with me, do so, write it down here! I will support you as much as i can, and i will be back every week to share my progress with you all!

Thanks
x

Hmm I might join you. dont think i will get to my target by then, but to be a couple of stone lighter would be great.x

The power of positive thinking, and having a great network of support around you is the best.
I think that 2lbs a week for 32 weeks is really going to be good if i do get there! I am putting all of my eggs into this basket and praying i get there, but only i can get myself there!

I think if you put your heart into it you will get to your target within the time you want to do it!may i ask how much you want to lose? and when do you want to lose it by? I will support you as much as i can!
x

I know I wont be at target at Christmas...well not without cutting off a limb!
I will join you for the challenge though, Im aiming for 1lb a week as this is what Im averaging at the moment.

I hope to be at target by my 30th in September, but good luck to all you taking up the challenge for Christmas xxx

Well, WI was yesterday and i know i was aiming for a 2 lb loss, but i only got a half off this week. But considering the weekend i had, i only have myself and my lack of willpower to blame! Gonna try to make up the other lb and a half this week and try to get 3.5 off!

Hope everyone is ok today?? xxx

Back