My weight loss

Well done on the great weight loss.

Well done you,7lbs in one week that's brill I was happy with what I'd done bet you are mega happy.xx

Weight loss was down to feeling poorly aswell though so I didn't have much appetite :sign0137: but is did manage to have all my points by end of week! Where as its back big time this week :eating::party0051:Im looking for 3 on Monday.

Hope you are feeling better now and hope you get your 3 next week, I'd like 2 and a quarter for my half a stone. Fingers crossed for us both.xxx

Hope you are feeling better now and hope you get your 3 next week, I'd like 2 and a quarter for my half a stone. Fingers crossed for us both.xxx

Thx and good luck.

WELL DONE!

Feels great to lose doesnt it? :)
x

well done thats fab -

going for my wi at 7pm gonna be fun as I'm not feeling very well, and my voice is completely gone due to constant coughing :cry: oh and last wkend was my daughters b/day so we shall see although I did point everything and didnt go over so hopefully all will be good...

Got my -3 that I wanted and just wanted to say good luck for you with you 2 1/4 this week hope your doing ok.

Well I only lost one this morning but I suppose it's better 1 off than one so still got 1 and a quarter to lose my half a stone going to get that next week.

Start: 15st
18/01/11: 14, 9 1/4
25/01/11: 14, 8 1/4

Well I only lost one this morning but I suppose it's better 1 off than one so still got 1 and a quarter to lose my half a stone going to get that next week.

Start: 15st
18/01/11: 14, 9 1/4
25/01/11: 14, 8 1/4

Well done - go and weigh out a pound of marg - thats the fat your losing from your body - well done you.

Back