My weightloss pics!!

slimjimwannabe

Hi, I have lost a total of just over 4 stone!!

These are my before and after pics.

I did / do slimming world from home, and really enjoy the food I can eat!!

image-2983118127.jpg

image-1838255094.jpg

Hopefully you can see them??

Thank you soo much!! There's still parts I hate!! But can't change them (unless I win the lottery) ? but am very pleased with how far I've come x

Absoloutley amazing! You are an inspiration especially as i was considering doing slimming world from home and seeing that you have done it from home and lost 4 stone !! is defo a big motivator and booster for alot of who r considering it from home!! :) Well done absoloutley fabulous x x

wow!!! youve done so well!!

Thankyou, I'm glad my photos have inspired you!! I found doing it from home ok!! But I am a bit stubborn, and once I've set my mind to something that's it!! I think maintaining is the hardest!! But have maintained for 5 months or so!! X

You look amazing! I want to loose the same amount so hopefully I can be inspired by your pics x

I followed the extra easy plan!!! Had all my meals syn free, snacked on super free!! Then had between 10-15 syns a day on chocolate (a complete chocoholic I am!!) x
Hope this helps??
Normal day

B: fruit and mullet light

L: huge salad with ham/bacon or sw quiche with salad

D: roast, (smash gravy) / sw lasagne / rice dish or pasta with tomato based sauce!!

He: 2 alpen lights or cracker breads with lunch!!
Darylea triangles

Syns: freddo / mikado / fudge!!

You look fantastic, very well done. Did you do much exercise?

Back