My WI...

*jenjen*

I will do this...
And thats another 4lbs off... wooohooo!

Very chuffed even if I say so myself - thats 14lbs gone, ofski, away, never to be back on, ever again!

And I'm away swimming again tonight... oohhh check me out, the fitness fanatic!lol xxx

WOWWWW well done you!!!

xxxxxxx

That's brilliant :happy036:

Well done you :D

Whoop! Well done!!!

Well done Jenjen, keep it going :)

Thanks everyone - its much appreciated!

I went for a swim like I said I would, I really enjoyed it. I didn't even take my comfort blanket with me this time (my other half!LOL) I went on my ownsome and instead of doing 12 laps like yesterday, I did 18... I feel good for it too!

How goes you Nee? xx

Good for you, 18 laps!!! check you out will have to start calling you 'Mrs Motivator'

Im ok, feeling more positive but dreading my WI with the docs on wednesday as havent lost on there scales for 1 month :( but going into town tomorrow and doing a weigh in the boots scales to see if there is a difference and go from there.

Your doing great little lady!!

Hahaha... yeah, Mrs Motivator... that sounds good!lol

I can see why your a bit nervous about the Docs Nee... I think you are doing the right thing about weighing yourself first. Did you see my earlier post about drs scales? I don't rate them very much at all. They have so many people standing on them, all of the time. What I do is weigh myself every week (alright, every day, but I only count the monday weigh in!LOL) and track that, the dr can weigh me once a month but I trust my scales more. Although with the amount of times I'm standing on them they will be getting as inaccurate as the drs!lol But maybe you could do that with the Boots scales? Or even after a while, invest in a digital set - I got a set from Argos for about £20 a few years back which are the ones I still use.

I was thinking about you when I was looking at fitness DVD's yesterday. I got two for £6.00 and the delivery was free. Have a look on play if you wanted to do something like that. Although I think that walking like you are is a really good idea anyways.

I know its hard and a little bit nerve wracking but at least your on your way to loosing, your not putting on and with your walking and your healthier eating, your body is getting healthier... the scales will catch up soon :D

Hahaha... yeah, Mrs Motivator... that sounds good!lol

I can see why your a bit nervous about the Docs Nee... I think you are doing the right thing about weighing yourself first. Did you see my earlier post about drs scales? I don't rate them very much at all. They have so many people standing on them, all of the time. What I do is weigh myself every week (alright, every day, but I only count the monday weigh in!LOL) and track that, the dr can weigh me once a month but I trust my scales more. Although with the amount of times I'm standing on them they will be getting as inaccurate as the drs!lol But maybe you could do that with the Boots scales? Or even after a while, invest in a digital set - I got a set from Argos for about £20 a few years back which are the ones I still use.

I was thinking about you when I was looking at fitness DVD's yesterday. I got two for £6.00 and the delivery was free. Have a look on play if you wanted to do something like that. Although I think that walking like you are is a really good idea anyways.

I know its hard and a little bit nerve wracking but at least your on your way to loosing, your not putting on and with your walking and your healthier eating, your body is getting healthier... the scales will catch up soon :D

I have the Davina McCall workout on DVD, which is pretty good so been doing that and walking.

I bought some scales from Argos and they seem to weigh about the same as Boots but my ones arent digital so not trusting them too much. The ones my doc uses look so outdated its unreal!! Thats why Im going to weigh on those b4 going back to the docs so if there is a difference on boots and not on the docs I can show her the tickets you get once you have weighed...but yes it is nerve wracking and not gaining is great but like all us girlies we like to see the change in pounds

Thanks for asking Jenjen, and keep going your on the way to a great new you :)

Speak soon Mrs Motivator!

I'm waiting for my Davina McCall DVD - I want her abs!lol

I know what you mean - you do eventually want to see a loss... and I really hope you see it on Wednesday - I've got my fingers crossed, eyes and legs crossed for you.

And yes - we will speak very shortly - keep going Nee, we both can definitely do this!:D:D:D

I'm waiting for my Davina McCall DVD - I want her abs!lol

I know what you mean - you do eventually want to see a loss... and I really hope you see it on Wednesday - I've got my fingers crossed, eyes and legs crossed for you.

And yes - we will speak very shortly - keep going Nee, we both can definitely do this!:D:D:D

Hell yeah :) I know it too, no giving up this time!!!!!!!

Congratulations for your loss JenJen :)

Just a quick question... do you go to the doctors monthly for the weigh-in? I can see myself becoming obsessed with weighing myself again! But it's only day one, so I'll keep you updated on how I'm getting on :)

x

PS just sent you a friend request - check ur notifications :)

Congratulations for your loss JenJen :)

Just a quick question... do you go to the doctors monthly for the weigh-in? I can see myself becoming obsessed with weighing myself again! But it's only day one, so I'll keep you updated on how I'm getting on :)

x

Hi Emma - yeah, I get weighed monthly at the doctors however I also weigh myself once a week on a Monday. I have to or I would become demotivated (and as I said before I don't trust the drs scales!lol) however I have developed an obsession for the scales. SO this week, I'm going to just force myself to be patient and not look until next monday... or I will try any way! Having the Wii Fit doesn't help!lol

xxx

I'm due to have my first weigh-in in 3 weeks time, but I'm still weighing myself every day, lol. I'm trying to cut down to once a week, but I can't help it. I agree with needing to weigh myself to stay motivated, as I used to give up on diets after a couple of weeks because I couldn't see a difference in myself or on the scales. I'm hoping these pills really do work for me, because being this size is making me so depressed and miserable.

I would love to have the Wii Fit! It looks really good, but I'm a student so I can't afford it, lol. Do you think it's really benificial to your exercise regime? I really want to splash out and buy it, but I don't want to waste my money if it's not going to be worth it. Would you recommend it? x

I'm due to have my first weigh-in in 3 weeks time, but I'm still weighing myself every day, lol. I'm trying to cut down to once a week, but I can't help it. I agree with needing to weigh myself to stay motivated, as I used to give up on diets after a couple of weeks because I couldn't see a difference in myself or on the scales. I'm hoping these pills really do work for me, because being this size is making me so depressed and miserable.

I would love to have the Wii Fit! It looks really good, but I'm a student so I can't afford it, lol. Do you think it's really benificial to your exercise regime? I really want to splash out and buy it, but I don't want to waste my money if it's not going to be worth it. Would you recommend it? x

Hey Emma - sorry it took so long for me to get back to you - broadband died when I was in the middle of replying on Friday and its only came back on now... I was completely and utterly lost without this site over the weekend!

Have you already got the Wii? If you have, then you could always buy the Wii Personal Trainer game, the Wii Fit is only optional and you can do it without it, if you found you really liked it then you could always at a later date buy the Wii Fit alongside it.

I wouldn't say it was essential though - its something that I do as an extra and the main things that I do for my fitness (as you already know, hope I'm not boring you with repeat info!lol) is swimming, the gym, spinning now and the odd fitness DVD that I got as bargains from Play!lol

I don't want to say go out and buy it because it could be one of those things that you don't really end up using... its a hard one! How you getting on? x

Back