My xmas target diary!!! Xxx

vixp

Gold Member
Hi everyone
My name is vicky I'm a emotional eater not just upset even when happy too i got married 8 weeks ago and lost 1.5st for that did want 3st but never managed it. I am now setting myself a goal to lose 2st for Xmas I'm already 5.5lb into this target and hoping that a daily food diary will help I weigh in every Tuesday at my local group. Hope to hear everyone's ideas after looking at my diary I will update this every evening. Thanks for reading :) xxx

Hi Vicky :) My target is Christmas to, and 2 stone....and i get weighed on a Tues! Lol. Snap all the way. Good luck and i shall keep my eye on your posts

:D

Lost 1.5lv this week todays menu is:
Breakfast- bacon, scrambled egg and mushrooms
Lunch-pasta salad
Dinner- chicken, potato skins and salad xxx

hiiiiya hun- good luck :) im re starting today so it will be nice to check out yr food diaries 2 for inspiration xx

Today has been to plan the ice cream was amazing felt like I was been bad :) I'm really focused at the min hope I can stay that way I find it easy to lose track xxx

I made it with tub of quork 2 vanilla muller light and a white choc options all in ice cream maker had half so 1 syn xxx

Today's menu
Breakfast - fruit and muller light
Lunch - salad with rice
Dinner - steak jacket potato with onlion mushroom and tomatoes :) xxx

Back