Chunky Mummas Weight Loss Diary Thread

chunkymumma

I've posted a couple of posts to introduce myself to the forums but I thought I would post in here and keep a little diary going for my SW journey!
I am currently 6.5lb down and 179 to go! It feels like a real stretch but I am hoping this diary will keep me motivated... and hoping that you wonderful people on this board will motivate me as well!

I am currently 26stone 4lb, PCOS sufferer as well as a huge health anxiety sufferer as well (mostly heart health and if I can lose weight before something happens to my heart!)

I have been going to SW for 2 weeks, lost 4lb in the first week and 2.5lb in the second... I'm aware that its not a major amount for my size... not sure why as I have stuck to plan, if anyone can shed some ideas I would appreciate it!

Weigh in day is Tuesday Mornings, so I will update again tomorrow... and I have a new fitbit if anyone wants to be buddies?!

Thanks for reading..

ChunkyMumma x

Slow and steady wins the race mumma.

Welcome to minimins xxx

Thank you green! 4lb off at weigh in this morning... and slimmer of the week!

Feeling very motivated, I've never had so much determination and actually sticking to plan 100% more than I did when I lost 5 stone 8 years ago... I'm not having a black out or cheat day at all!

Back