My yummy fish & chips tonight...

Oooh Stacey that looked nice, might have to change one of my meals next week for my fish week :) x

It was yummy! Bought some cod loin, took 1 tsp flour and mixed it with seasoned salt and fresh black pepper. Dipped the cod in a beaten egg then dusted the flour over it and 'fried' for about 6 mins each side. It was so lovely, light and moist! Made sure to have a big fruit salad for afters to comply with EE!

mmmm those fish and chips look gorgeous. I had a similar tea on Thursday but used the Cous Cous to coat the fish in sprayed with fry light and baked for about 10 -15 mins It was lovely the one I used was
Ainsley Harriott Wickedly Wild Mushroom Couscous, excluding oil & butter, dried 100g cooked

extraeasy.gif
1 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 7 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns

i had fish and chips on saturday for tea.

Made SW chips and cooked a cod portion at the same time as i did the fish in batter for the rest of the tribe, topped it all off with mushy peas and it tasted fantatsic.
SW chips went down really well with the rest of the family (and even better for me as its syn free !) will def. be doing this again :rolleyes:

Back