Mysupermarket. Great website! Will compare calories for you.

KD

Gone fishing
For Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury's and Ocado

mySupermarket is an independent comparison website that makes online supermarket shopping easier than ever before.

Our revolutionary Trolley Checker checks your trolley and suggests some clever swaps to save you money. It also suggests swaps that will reduce your calorie, fat, saturated fat, sugar and salt intake. Without compromising on buying what you want, you'll be able to reduce your spending and improve your health.
You can do your shopping with mySupermarket in three easy steps:
Step 1 - Fill your Trolley

Choose your usual supermarket - Tesco, ASDA, Sainsbury's or Ocado - and start shopping with mySupermarket using our life-like shelves and bright images.
Step 2 - Check your Trolley

Our Trolley Checker will scan your trolley and suggest swapping some of your products for other that are better value – or more healthy. Don't miss any opportunities to compare and save - either within your usual supermarket or by switching supermarkets.
Step 3 - Send your Trolley

Send your trolley for Checkout at the supermarket of your choice for payment. mySupermarket is a free to use.
mySupermarket - Compare Supermarket Prices – MySupermarket the supermarket comparison site

Thanks for the link Karion :) I have added it to favourites. I will check it out when I do my next on line shop - which want be long, I am a massive fan of on-line shopping.